Posts by f0rteOC

Windows 8.1 is actually a more fluid OS than Win7. I'm making the leap to Win10 in a couple years, but I would upgrade to Win8.1 if someone sold me it for $20 or $30 (not enough major benefits to justify spending $100).
I'm waiting for Cannonlake, but otherwise I totally agree.
The general public's reaction to Google Glass shows that we just aren't ready for a product like this. If something like this was released a couple years before the NSA leaks, there might have been a market for this.
Maybe people should buy phones for what OS they run now instead of what OS they will run in the future. Any update that comes in the future would be a plus, but I don't think that a mid-range device from 2+ years ago needs to be updated. However, this is coming from a person who is waiting for a 5.0 update on a phone that originally had 4.3. Also, the article title is pretty sensationalist, particularly since there aren't "nearly a billion android users" on 4.3.
I've had mixed luck with Gamestop refurbished in the past. A PSP I bought there a few years ago couldn't read UMD discs, but I bought a 3DS a few months ago and that has worked perfectly for me ever since.
Microsoft isn't going to make it free for XP or Vista because the hardware that runs those operating systems will most likely be too slow for Windows 10. Microsoft isn't going to make it free for WIndows 7 users because that would mean giving up a huge profit opportunity. Microsoft would only make it free for Windows 8.1 users to keep some users happy while not losing too much money. There's a good chance Microsoft will charge money for WIndows 10, but it might not cost as...
Sourceinb4 Carbide 000RAlso, take note of the unannounced CPU cooler in the bottom left pic.
Source
Source
Source