Posts by Grimster

READ the specifications of the monitor. The clock speed is CLEARLY listed! I am confused in your believe system that I am fallible.
I NEVER said that you can overclock this monitor. I CLEARLY stated that this monitor ALREADY has a clock speed high enough to run 72hz, which it does have the clock speed for it and as stated before 72hz on fraps ect. Pwned.
In regulation I shall beseech my next point. I have owned this monitor AND have proven that it used PWM dimming when others were in doubt or flatout claimed I was wrong. Not only that but my FACTUAL information has NEVER been disproven.
As stated before, I said it has TN quality black level, which it DOES due to unoptimized gamma setting which you CANT change. I never said it NOT an IPS panel, its an IPS panel with IPS quality viewing angles and TN quality black levels.Upon this revelation there is no fair minded view of yours that can oppose me.
My facts are truth.
Confirmed again as per suggestion. Running games with vsync on + fraps = 72fps max. As stated before the monitor does 72hz as it is capable since its internal clock is high enough to run it. Mjolnir125 = pwned
http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-series-Gaming-Mice/G500S-Input-lag/td-p/1039171 Looks like Logitech has acknowledged the lag problem and are promising a firmware fix in the next 3 weeks.
My facts are truth.
24hz video looks smoother because it has ZERO frames dropping. It displays each frame 3 times exactly since 24hz x 3 = 72hz. Education is key to our reality.
Incorrect by scientific standards.