Posts by compuman145

Yeah, Word of warning, DO NOT FOLLOW THIS The person is a cretin, they make it not work AT ALL!. Had to boot last known hardware config
Found it, Go into HKLM, system, current control set, control, class, {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA}, in there, there were LOADS of subkeys That was the issue, cleared those out, reinstalled the keyboard, job done.
Hey peeps, So I have a wedge keyboard a user is trying to connect to his laptop, it connects, puts in the code and then it doesn't show up in device manager. Checked hidden devices and it doesn't show up there either. I have checked that it's not the keyboard on the same model of laptop and it connects first time Any ideas? Cheers Comps
I don't so you think that should be ok?
How about this one It's the updated version of the philips one that was recommended.
I'm aiming for a minimum of 42" I'm checking the philips and other recommendations now Thanks Comps
Nice, anything else better than that, the review wasn't great. That's on my maybe list.
Bump, it's not hard... there must be someone whom can recommend me something. Cheers Alex
Hey all, Now whilst I love my hardware, I'm sure there are people out there whom know significantly more than I when it comes down to the best 4k monitor/tv that I can get for £1000. I want to wall mount it It will be driven by my R9-290 for the moment, then upgraded to a GTX1080 Can you please give me a few recommendations on either what I need to be looking for OR just recommend me some models. Thanks all Comps
So, I have a couple of guys who really shouldn't be using computers at all, I'm planning on trying to get one of them fired because they are so stupid. They formatted a drive on a server, I need to find this in the event log to prove when it was done, can anyone tell me the event ID i'm looking for to figure out when the last format was. Thanks Comps. P.S I have lots of rep to give, please, help me soon as since I can't find anything,