Posts by compuman145

Yeah, The difference in FPS between an i7 and an i5 is negligible. Pontiac, that's actually a good idea, I forgot we're in November now so waiting 3 - 6 months would be ok. I can max out fall out 4 on ultra and get 60+ FPS so Cheers for the advice.
I was always told that the frequency is better for an AMD cpu because of the northbridge, with intel it was timings due to the IMC.
Oh don't worry about that, it's overclocked to 4.8Ghz @1.25v . The CPU won't be an issue.
Morning all, So, i'm looking into getting a new GPU as my R9-290 is slacking a bit and it's 2 years old now. I'm looking into the GTX970 SLi or a single 980ti, which would be the better option? I'm guessing the 970SLi. OR should I get another R9-290 and go xfire? Cheers Comps
By the way, need this gone by tomorrow, this is quite the urgent sale.
All, I currently have my main rig including 24" wide screen monitor, this is my sig rig so check for the other details It also has an H100i which I'll take a picture of when my phone charges up. I'm asking £600 for it for a quick sale, don't bother trying to negotiate, I will drop within 50 miles of Burgess Hill in the UK Prime and temp screen shot
Guys, I'm trying to follow this to get the install for the Emulex HBA's to work on WinPE I've got WinPE installed, I can't figure out what to do next since that batch file doesn't work Any ideas? Cheers Comps
Hey all, I was thinking about buying this card, I checked through my manual and can't find anything relating to booting from PCI-E devices. Will my motherboard be compatible with this card if I want to boot from it? Thanks Comps
To be honest that's what I would do, I personally don't like chrome... If you want to try to ascertain what is using it then get process explorer and then log from there.
Cool, Thanks for your help :-)