Posts by compuman145

By the way, need this gone by tomorrow, this is quite the urgent sale.
All, I currently have my main rig including 24" wide screen monitor, this is my sig rig so check for the other details It also has an H100i which I'll take a picture of when my phone charges up. I'm asking £600 for it for a quick sale, don't bother trying to negotiate, I will drop within 50 miles of Burgess Hill in the UK Prime and temp screen shot
Guys, I'm trying to follow this http://itsjustanotherlayer.com/2010/06/upgrading-firmware-on-esxi/ to get the install for the Emulex HBA's to work on WinPE I've got WinPE installed, I can't figure out what to do next since that batch file doesn't work Any ideas? Cheers Comps
Hey all, I was thinking about buying this card, I checked through my manual and can't find anything relating to booting from PCI-E devices. Will my motherboard be compatible with this card if I want to boot from it? Thanks Comps
To be honest that's what I would do, I personally don't like chrome... If you want to try to ascertain what is using it then get process explorer and then log from there.
Cool, Thanks for your help :-)
Voltage and everything looks ok? I might try to drop it a bit and see if it works
So I got my H100i, I bumped the Vcore up to 1.21 and set the multiplier to 44 Didn't change anything else, does this look ok for my haswell? Cheers Comps
Have a look at the bitfenix Collosus mini ITX too, they are pretty alright. I've got the prodigy and I've been quite happy with it
Budget please mate, if you're going to be gaming on it then you probably want to go with a decent 4 core. To be honest I'm running my sig rig and it's fine for games, I'd just go with a 4570 non-K and be done with it. Why you getting an i7 anyway?