Posts by CptAsian

Cool, looking forward to this build (even though I take no part in sports whatsoever).
Man, what happened? That's unfortunate as it couldn't even see the release of Half Life 3.EDIT: Going to your other thread, I see that "some crap died". That sucks.
Like others have said, you wouldn't need a different driver version. Personally, when I switched from my 7950 to the 7990, I don't think I messed with drivers at all. If I remember correctly.
Honestly, I seem to be having none of the problems that the rest of you guys are. After 9.0, I'm getting 40-60 fps, which is as good as or maybe a tad better than what I was getting before. That's with the graphics on complete maximum (except for motion blur). I've also been having great games, last weekend included. Last night, I was grinding my Cromwell with a friend of mine who was really close to the SU-152. He got it as his first tier seven, and we played quite a few...
Sure thing. And for future reference, you can switch between the two modes (once you have configured Eyefinity in CCC) but using WIN+P and selecting "duplicate" for Eyefinity and "extend" for extended.
From what I understand, you wouldn't need to run in Eyefinity, as that would treat your two monitors as one big one. That means that you'd have a bezel in the middle of your stuff. I think you're wanting to put one thing in the 1440p and have two separate things in the 4K, so you could just set up the monitors in Windows (running in "extended" mode) without messing with Eyefinity at all, if that makes sense. Essentially, you should have no problems.
I don't think you'd be able to physically fit 4 120's on the top of the case, unless you did some cutting. Aside from that, I think that I personally would be bothered by having my card right up against my radiator like that, but that's just me. And if you already have the parts, what can ya do? Anyways, I'm glad you got it working for you.Hey, and welcome to OCN and the HAF XB club! Your rig is looking pretty good; nice and clean. I like the paint, too.Also, it'd be great...
Well, sorry I missed that whole thing guys.I have no clue how you have managed to do that because apparently the Powercolor 7990 is 0.4 inches longer than the reference (mine). Congrats? I just remeasured the amount of space that I have, and from the frame on the back of my front mounted fan (on the outside of the case) to the tip of the PCB on the 7990, I have 26mm of space. Also, I think the H100i is 27mm thick, like the Kraken. My only guess is that you managed to fit...
Yeah, bloom is one of the things I plan to mess with.I'm also getting some flickering with pretty much all lighting; anyone know anything about that? I know that's kinda vague...
I had some trouble starting a new game after my reinstall: But I got it working in the end.