Posts by CptAsian

Man, the builds just don't stop coming from you. Awesome, I'm looking forward to it.
This is probably the fifth or sixth battle I've done in my T28 with the 120mm, and I've already gotten my mastery. Quite happy with this. Also, lemme know if I shouldn't post these results in full 1080p and just stick with the 500x1000.
Did one Chaffee race with friends tonight. Tried a second... and waited five minutes and couldn't find a match.
Nope, I haven't really noticed anything.But I have been doing a huge amount of tanking this week (at least more than I think I've done in a five or six day period), and it has felt really nice to make all of this progress with the missions and whatnot. I think I'm over 100 battles and counting. Got my hands on a T28 Proto and unlocked the 120mm; saving up to buy that for my T28 since I don't have any equipment for the Proto yet. Finished up a few other tanks, so now I have...
I'm used to slow tanks. My first line tank line ever was the British heavy line, and I already own the T28. I have about 30K xp in the T28 in hopes of getting the 120mm there before I start using the T28 Proto. I'm still in no rush though, as I'm steering away from tier eight for a while. I just feel like I'm lacking the skill to compete, and I can rarely make money.(And by the way, the 122mm is Soviet and the 128 is German. )
I've just been grinding out cash in my Churchill III for the past few days to save up for a T28 Prot. Been waiting to buy it for months. I also got the coated optics and toolkit today, so that's been helpful. Sold the toolkit since I already have three, but I think I'll hold on to the optics. Might put them on my Comet or something. Need to get some crew in it though. I'm waiting for that to go on sale, then I'll be retraining like three crews and dropping skills on one. A...
Huh. I probably never would have thought of that... probably because I'm too "OCD". I feel like it would get kinda sloppy if I end up wanting to redo the colors too much. Interesting idea, though.
I think I'm going to grab a pack of these: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/led-color-changer Two in red and one in orange for my TKL. Last minute decision, I know. Anything I should look out for?
So the DJ Mag Top 100 results are out. Here are some quotes from the article on the "analysis" of the top 100.Linky.Angerfist? Hardstyle? Sorry. Hard dance, sure, but...Anyways.Never heard of Firebeatz, Vinai, or TJR. Gonna have to see what they sound like. Also, Radical Redemption is a duo now? Cool.DJ Mag. Get your crap together./semirantIn other news, I can't stop listening to this.
All good. I can still play, but I'll just have to temporarily use CCC for fans and lose the ability to do screenshotting.