Posts by dmasteR

Since when was something like this even considered news? This subforum is literally called Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles. There's no article here.
For those who didn't know, ESL ESEA LAN Finals started about a hour ago. It will be going on for the full weekend! http://www.hltv.org/news/15320-esl-esea-finals-viewers-guide
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52459/get-double-gta-and-rp-in-gta-online-now-through-july-4th Bought the Fireworks Launcher/Musket and everything else exclusive for this event!
Quick Job does not make you the host, that's literally the whole point of it. You use Quick Job to play around in freeroam, and it will automatically launch you once the host launches the game. If you want to do heists, there's resources you can use to accomplish this. /r/heistteams is a fantastic resource. Most of your issues can also be solved by simply playing with those from OCN, or even friends....A simple search, or even loading up Adversary Mode would have told...
Copy pasting exactly what I responded to someone else a few hours ago:It's more like 85% playing 15% loading if even that much loading.... Whatever you're doing, you're doing it incorrectly.Are you trying to play heists? Private Session so load times are always around 15 seconds in between each setup.Trying to Race? Quick JobTrying to do a Mission? Quick JobWant to freeroam and PVP > Join Public.You guys understand you can also play playlists right?Online for myself has...
The cheating only gets worse as the game gets older. This is the case for almost every game.... There was hardly any cheating the first 2 weeks of the game being out. Don't expect the cheating issue to improve, the game is p2p.Unless your like to PVP in freeroam, cheating is hardly a issue. I hardly ever bother to PVP in freemode, I like to do Heists, Races, DeathMatch, etc etc. I don't see cheaters very often in any of these.
It's more like 85% playing 15% loading if even that much loading.... Whatever you're doing, you're doing it incorrectly.Are you trying to play heists? Private Session so load times are always around 15 seconds in between each setup.Trying to Race? Quick JobTrying to do a Mission? Quick JobWant to freeroam and PVP > Join Public.You can't unban yourself. That's server sided, however if you're marked as Bad Sports, you can indeed get yourself out of this with the trainer.
They do indeed have a way of removing reports. That's been in the trainers since Day 1.If you want to actually report the modder, you need to get video footage and sent it into Rockstar (GTAOnlineBanhammer@rockstargames.com)
Whats your page file set to?Your overclocks stable? Try turning off all your overclocks.
It did not come in the Ill Gotten Gains update actually. They were files left over from the High-Life Update.