Posts by dmasteR

One thing I know that happens often in MatchMaking, is the lack of map control on T side. People for whatever reason do not understand how to run a default.The reason T side map control is so important is to stop the CT's from flanking quickly. So on a map like Cache, you would almost always have one guy go A door, two A main, two mid, and one B. Off of this, the guy door needs to make sure he doesn't die, because no one can trade the kill. B player also cannot die, as...
I highly suggest Steel's videos for those looking how to play CS CORRECTLY. I see too many players who can't even grasp at some of the most basic understanding of CS like trading kills.His What Is: videos are highly recommended!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bunnY1337Saw this last night while I was browsing though Vacstat.us before it was even posted and just laughed and went to bed.
Solid Video by Thoorin as always.
Rank =/= SkillRanks have very little meaning to a players overall skill. Don't even bother mentioning your rank on ESEA as no one cares about yours or anyone's rank for that matter.Some players will most likely react negatively towards you if you're much lower skilled. However there's ways to quickly resolve some of those issues. Listen to the better players, they have a better understanding of the game. Take their advice and use it. I see too many lowered skilled...
Why not just stick with 128 tick servers and avoid MatchMaking completely?
That reminds me, CS:GO unfortunately killed off nearly all those "fun" servers. Warcraft 3, Superman, zombie, and all the other wacky gameplay mods were fun to play every once in awhile. I think I've seen a warcarft 3 mod for GO, but don't think I have seen a superman mod. The closest fun thing these days are bhop/mini game/surf servers. I don't really like how surf servers are ran in GO. I've yet to find one that was like the ones you would play in 1.6/Source where it...
If he's walling, he's going to get overwatched. It's way too easy to slip when you're walling. Plus it's easy to force him to slip by baiting him into positions where it shows that he's walling. Wouldn't it be better to increase the chance of the person walling to get banned by baiting him into positions/baiting him to shoot to make it easy for those who overwatch? What do you gain out of a win/loss?At the end of the day for me, it's still MatchMaking. I'll take every...
You want the cheater to be as blatant as possible. Makes it easier for those who watch overwatch. The more blatant they are, the quicker they get banned.The guy is a cheater, and nothing more than a cheater. He isn't hacking anything :]
People cheat in every game. CS isn't a exception.