Posts by dmasteR

Agreed.Appreciate all the hard work you do for everyone with MSI Afterburner!
Fixes for HRTF.
'You'll need to play around with the values. They're not plug and play settings.
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 256WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0WorldRender.PlanarReflectionEnable 0You'll need to play around with the settings however and see what works best for you.
Installed on a system with a Fury. Wattman still seems to be a issue, but i'm glad they finally integrated everything into the new UI. ReLive seems to have a few issues with recording at times, but otherwise a fantastic release!
Again as stated multiple times. I'm using a CUSTOM CONFIG which SPECIFICALLY lowers CPU usage. You're indeed correct, without my config i'm sitting pegged at 100% usage as I've already stated.
Selling my roommates 3930K. He used it for work only, never overclocked. $125 Shipped US48 only.
Are you using any config tweaks? If not that would be why. CPU usage is correct, it's only wrong when you're using a stock game with stock graphics config. My CPU usage without config holds a steady 100% usage without it.Right below the video I posted.
That's a different system. That video is with a 6600K.
No longer have the 7970, and the 2600K is not in any of my current rigs.However a 6600K @ 4.7Ghz and a 980Ti produces these results.Even in gun fights i'm sitting at 160+. Rarely do I ever see anything below 150. Average is probably something close to 170-175.I'll toss a Fury in there little later today and get some results.EDIT: Every setting besides Effects is on Ultra, no AA. Also use a custom config. Can't remember what my results are without it.