Posts by dmasteR

CS:GO patch out.I honestly don't remember what the Griffin even looks like, so this looks nearly identical for me lol.Had a feeling T spawn was pushed forward a bit, I thought I was getting into brown halls too quickly...
Roughly ~650 Return.
It's not going to be a Origin exclusive....
You still can do that. The problem is, you will get disconnected from sv_pure 1 servers like you did before.The way they're doing cosmetics in CS:GO allows everyone to see your skin.Decent day of betting so far:Still A1.Rough match!
What monitor did you get?
Too many lurkers on iBP. Not enough entry fraggers.
UPDATE OUT.
I know Valve just recently started to do it with people who buy games as gifts as well. Interesting that they're doing it for the Market as well.For those who aren't watching: http://www.hitbox.tv/efragtvPoland vs France ESEC LAN Grand Finals. France should be taking this last map for the victory of this tournament!
Awesome to hear! Be more careful!! I have a few of them. If you could, please get me their profiles. Wanna see if their linked up to CEVO/ESEA.
Ranks mean very little. If you want to improve, and have thick skin get ESEA. I personally never liked the fact that Valve even implemented the ranking system as people look at the ranks way too much. You'll know if you're improving simply by playing. A rank isn't going to tell you that.Wasn't me. Whoever it is, lied.