Posts by ilhe4e12345

I have the Lenovo Y410p and I have to say this thing.....is a monster for a laptop. I love it, really powerful and plays everything that I have thrown at it so far (including BF3, LoL, Diablo 3, Batman Arkam Origins, Company of Heros 2, etc) I havent found anything that has slowed it down. Solid machine and just well built. I would recommend this laptop to anyone looking for a little beast........the only bad thing about it is Lenovo decided to build a fantastic laptop...
to all the people complaining about graphics....looks like your next gen systems arent actually that next gen...ill stick with my PC http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Watch-Dogs-Better-Than-E3-2012-Build-PC-PS4-Xbox-One-So-Much-62754.html "Ubisoft has confirmed that the console version of Watch Dogs are basically the poor man's rendition of the game."
i sold 3500 dollars worth of bit coins about a month before this happened....and the only reason i did was because I was afraid of them crashing.....welp.....im glad i did it....
This thing is beastly......but i can only imagine the price being through the roof. I just bought this little monster though and I am excited. It should be here tomorrow ...def not as powerful as the GS60 Edited: forgot the link...like an idiot... http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y410p/
Ok so here is the deal.....I am in need of a computer desk. Let me tell you what I am looking for and maybe you can help me out.... So currently I am using a desk that has literally been passed down from my grandfather, to my dad and now to me. Its an old Principle's desk from the 1950's. Its solid and decent size and just....the thing is a beast. I love it but the top there is not enough room to make it into a "gaming desk" or atleast one I can have more stuff on. I will...
yea the mods....just.....sigh....i miss it so much. And you sir dont want to come back, its worse if you can even believe that.....I use to go for walks at night on my lunch break when i was working second shift by the mall and one night someone tried to mug me....it didnt go so well for him but i was still shocked and terrified....i avoid that city like a war zone....
Yea it was a huge different between the styles of games. Like BF2 was amazing, then BC2 hit PC and i loved it but for different reasons (and i really hope they bring out a new one...that game took like...300+ hours of my life but all worth it lol). I dont like the "premium map pack" stuff, and agree taht it should just be included in the game...or released for free (sine they will be bringing out a new game every year) but because its BIG BUISNESS that wont happen...the...
I have always been a Battlefield Fan....since 1942. Still to this the day one of the most fun FPS games I have ever owned and still play online (thank you EA for giving it away for free cause now there are SOOOOO many full servers ) but after hearing about BF4 and how much of a disaster it is.....I dont know. Yea BF5 will be made by a different group which seems to have worked for COD but i dont like seeing a new BF game every year...its just....why? As for the Polie...
im on the fence...I don't use my current ps3 very much but man after reading what the ps4 has.....
ahhh another check mark for sony....im really thinking about pulling the trigger on this.....as much as I don't use my PS3 currently this thing just....I cant say no...