Posts by ilhe4e12345

Hey Everyone, Its been awhile since I have been able to post on here but recently I have been running into issues with a secondary hard drive that I wanted to see if anyone out there would have any advice for me? I recently noticed that my 1tb backup drive was slowly starting to have issues, so I went out and bought a secondary 2tb storage internal drive (Hitachi 2tb 7200rpm). Now I was able to save everything off the old drive before it finally crapped out on me, Well...
I find all these simulator games over played...but then again the indie devs are doing exactly what the big guys are doing .Taking an idea (generic simulators) and making them more and more ridiculous to get people to buy it/play it so they can tell their friends they did. Example: Goat Simulator I do own this (a friend bought it for me when it was like 7 or 8 dollars during the steam summer sales as I was not interested in purchasing it) and I played it for about an...
I am extremely happy to see this...I was a big fan of Melee, but even bigger of Brawl (Yea I know melee is by far the better game) and for awhile there I was rather decent with brawl and would play for hours and hours learning new combos, toons, etc. This gamecube controller support for the Wii U makes me all the happier that I bought one already. I love the system...this is just more icing on the cake for me I do hope the new smash takes off as big as melee.....even at...
i still cant wait to see idiots try and snort this and end up in the news.....
I have the Lenovo Y410p and I have to say this thing.....is a monster for a laptop. I love it, really powerful and plays everything that I have thrown at it so far (including BF3, LoL, Diablo 3, Batman Arkam Origins, Company of Heros 2, etc) I havent found anything that has slowed it down. Solid machine and just well built. I would recommend this laptop to anyone looking for a little beast........the only bad thing about it is Lenovo decided to build a fantastic laptop...
to all the people complaining about graphics....looks like your next gen systems arent actually that next gen...ill stick with my PC http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Watch-Dogs-Better-Than-E3-2012-Build-PC-PS4-Xbox-One-So-Much-62754.html "Ubisoft has confirmed that the console version of Watch Dogs are basically the poor man's rendition of the game."
i sold 3500 dollars worth of bit coins about a month before this happened....and the only reason i did was because I was afraid of them crashing.....welp.....im glad i did it....
This thing is beastly......but i can only imagine the price being through the roof. I just bought this little monster though and I am excited. It should be here tomorrow ...def not as powerful as the GS60 Edited: forgot the link...like an idiot... http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y410p/
Ok so here is the deal.....I am in need of a computer desk. Let me tell you what I am looking for and maybe you can help me out.... So currently I am using a desk that has literally been passed down from my grandfather, to my dad and now to me. Its an old Principle's desk from the 1950's. Its solid and decent size and just....the thing is a beast. I love it but the top there is not enough room to make it into a "gaming desk" or atleast one I can have more stuff on. I will...
yea the mods....just.....sigh....i miss it so much. And you sir dont want to come back, its worse if you can even believe that.....I use to go for walks at night on my lunch break when i was working second shift by the mall and one night someone tried to mug me....it didnt go so well for him but i was still shocked and terrified....i avoid that city like a war zone....