Posts by darthspartan

If the point is to get clean audio then that is not the answer.... Even though its dynamic webcam mics tend to pick up everything.
This is the only Dynamic mic with an interface built in on sweetwater. http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Q1UCW Honestly I would just get a cheap interface and a SM58 over getting that Samson. If you really want to remove background noise instead of the 58 get an Audix OM2 witch has a hypercardioid pickup pattern. The OM2's can be picked up on ebay for as little as $25 with a few bucks shipping.
First driver = speaker Second its going to be a blown surround as it sill makes sound so the voice coil is at least still functional. Best bet would be a replacement driver. If there is a suitable replacement online if not then there's not a lot that can be done.
Im not sure what you mean here. If you need both ASIO and a MIDI Interface something along the lines of a Audiobox USB from Presonus or a Behringer FCA610 would get you both and external DAC and Midi with ASIO support. I tend to recommend the 610 more since it has both firewire and USB support and draws it power from an external source rather than the bus. Anyway both of those and many others act basically like any other soundcard as far as ASIO goes. As for internal cards...
EVGA GTX 480 $65 OBO Shipped I got this card a year ago on ebay cleaned it up and its been running great since then in SLI. Now I'm upgrading and no longer need the card. SOLD EVGA GT620 1024mb DDR3 $35 OBO Shipped This card is only 4 months old its a low profile card I have the original box with all the stuff these cards ship with. It runs cool and quit and easily drives 2 1080p monitors for 2D applications and videos. I'm not sure about its gaming performance it was...
350gb is huge compared to what my "local Cable Company who was just sold to another company half way across the country" wants to give people. The cap in my area is 100gb for all but the 100mb plan that one gives you 150 after that its $2 per gb and when i asked about paying for 2 plans since that would be cheaper than paying the overage they basically told me to screw off. I immediately went and found the other options in my area one that i switched to at home was DSL...
Google needs to make Comcast look like a joke. These speeds can also make cable lobbyist look completely retarded witch is a good thing since their lairs and thieves.
I would say this is true for their older products almost all the failures i have seen are power supply related and even more specifically mains filter caps. Now their more recent products are a different story. Since they were acquired by MUSIC Group quality is way up. In fact any of their products that are carrying the Midas Preamps or the klark teknik FX i consider just as reliable as if they were produced to be released under those brands.
Just did my first GPU a EVGA GTX 460. Received the card in the mail today. Tested it and yep black screen no detection. So i cleaned it removed all the stickers. Cleaned the old paste off. Set my oven to preheat bake at 385 F. Placed the gpu face up with 2 lengths of angle steel wrapped in foil one on both ends of the card. Baked for 8 mins roughly opened the oven door a crack left it like that for 5 min then opened the door all the way. Once the tray was cool enough to...
Its still available.