Posts by RaBidRaBit

Hmm, maybe you're right.Nope, I've had a lovely day. I'm about to throw some steaks on the grill and chow down. Why do you ask? How are you?
There's nothing quite like scamming your own family. My first reaction was to say "Get a job" like most of the other people in this thread but I've changed my mind. I can't think of many employers that would deserve an employee like that. If you'll run a game like that on your own parents then you'd likely rip off some random business owner without blinking an eye. Better to just drop the monitor out the window and keep it in the family, after all it is their fault for...
What do you mean "if"? It has been part of the collective OCN knowledge for a couple of years now (thanks to oliverw92) that you can in fact cook bacon with a computer.http://www.overclock.net/amd-cpus/602361-cooking-bacon-my-athlon-1600-a.htmlWith an i7 though, you may have to go with more of a "slow cook".
That would be my guess as well, but like you I'm just taking a stab in the dark.
Try aluminum foil (shiny side up) to test that guy's results from the earlier link.
People have used ketchup successfully before...don't know for how long though.Try regular yellow mustard and then compare that with Grey Poupon. Let's see if it really is worth the extra money or just marketing hype.
Not sure. I would think that it would dry out after a day or two. I wouldn't use it for anything other than a very short term solution.
Freed up over 10GB. Another rep incoming. Thanx.
Check your C: drive for a file called bios.bin that you didn't put there. See Spyke's link above for more info.
Making the USB drive non-writable would solve that, or better yet just use a finalized live cd.Trippen Out's scenario concerning the virus residing in memory is more of a head scratcher though.