Posts by Lovidore

Hey bud. How much do these badboys weigh? Looking to order some abroad and trying to find out how much they'll set me back.
I don't recall where exactly I saw this, but I remember a satirical quote about TF2 being a game where you collect hats and occasionally shoot people. Perhaps that's what people are fed-up with, the fact that the hat collecting became a central game mechanic.
To chime in on the urgency to get yourself checked (which is the message TB is trying to send out), my cousins wife has been suffering from dull headaches/migraines for years. She shrugged it off as pain from the result of the stress of a working mother of 3. The years went by and the pain hasn't subsided, in fact it got worse. When she finally went to the doc, it was far beyond too late. The doctor told her that she has an inoperable brain tumor, advised her to start...
I feel you man. If you look at something long enough, it's charms begin to wane on you. As for us, we get to see major changes in the forms of updates (yay us!).
Aside from all this pointless bickering about IPS vs TN and whatnot, are there any ACTUAL updates on this monitor?
All the best James! Health and safety first, that's a given. Here's to a swift and painless recovery!
I think you've missed the point of the video entirely.
A coolant is any liquid capable of transferring heat from your blocks, to your rads; hence the term COOLANT.Premixed coolants are what you described them to be. Important distinction to make.
Man oh man. This must have been one hell of a week for you! I'm so glad it worked, this truly is a marvellous little machine.
Eager to hear how things turned out with the new CPUs. You're a trooper! Let's hope you make it work before the auction!