Posts by ericeod

I ended up posting it for $189 + shipping. I know it is worth a little more, but I know OCN expects to pay less than market value. especially with a niche device like this.
Price: $129 plus shipping via paypal. Might be interested in trades I mainly used my Kindle DX to view PDF files for work. But I don't use it much anymore. This is the latest Gen with a nice 9.7" screen. It is in mint condition and comes with the Kindle brand leather case. It still has the factory plastic on the back side. I bought it for $399 new, and it currently retails for $299 at amazon. Here are pics of what is included: Note - There are no scratches on...
Thread cleaned. if I missed any post in the 24 pages (now down to 22), please simply report them. Note to some of you who did not get a PM for a deleted post, It was because you quoted/replied to a deleted post.
I mainly used my Kindle DX to view PDF files for work. But I don't use it much anymore. This is the latest Gen with a nice 9.7" screen. It is in mint condition and comes with the Kindle brand leather case. It still has the factory plastic on the back side. I bought it for $399 new, and it currently retails for $299 at amazon. Before I sell, I am trying to figure out a price for here on OCN. Here are some pics: Note - There are no scratches on the back. What...
First things first, Payment: Asking $500 + shipping to US 50/Canada via Paypal. I am also willing to trade for an iPad Mini or Kindle Fire HD 8.9" with comparable $$ value. I've got a mint, as in looks brand new (with all original boxes), ASUS Transformer Prime 64Gb. I've got over $900 invested in this setup, but I want a smaller form factor. I've tried the 7" tablets, and of course the 10" tablets. But I think an ~8" tablet is the perfect fit for me, so I am selling...
Any other appraisals before I post this in the marketplace?
I fold on my 7970 24/7. And on that note, I run 1180/1650 on stock voltage for boost cards (1.173v under load). And I have a 3-slot cooler.
You can mod the vcore using the vbios editor from TechPowerUp. Here is the DC2T with 1.260v vcore (it will default to 1.26v, so you will have to use GPU Tweak if you want it lower) when running stock clocks):http://www.overclock.net/t/1390275/wip-asus-7970-dc2t-crossflash-to-matrix-project-and-gen-info-thread/110#post_20037338The thread itself has a lot of pooled...
I run all my OC settings 24/7; whether its CPU, memory or video card. But, I do not run extreme OCs, or OCs that can't be maintained 100% stable. So I consider myself a modest OCer because of this. But you can bet my system can game, fold, etc. stable 99.9% of the time.
Its not a show stopper. Your bios might not have as fine tune of settings... that's all.