Posts by moocowman

I'm sorry but nothing you just said is factual but you say it as if it is.What is a fact is that the CTE exists to benefit Battlefield 4 and to see if certain changes, some of which are dramatic such as increased tick-rate, work or don't work.It really doesn't even matter if it's there as a test-bed for future releases because everything done in it improves Battlefield 4 and gives it a longer lifespan. That is not a negative thing. It's getting so stupid how even things...
Like I said, though, I really don't think Hardline is meant to be a replacement of Battlefield 4 and judging by its reception it probably won't come close to it.When Battlefield 3 came out, the majority of people migrated from Bad Company 2. When Battlefield 4 came out, the majority of people migrated from Battlefield 3. I know it's just an assumption but I really don't see Hardline having that same effect. People liked to say that BF3 was BC2.5 and BF4 was BF3.5 but there...
That's just a little bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? Battlefield 2 was the only game they did, wasn't it? Battlefield 2142 seems to be a lot of peoples' darling of the Battlefield franchise and that happened post Trauma Studios. People love Bad Company 2 and beg for a Bad Company 3. Even Battlefield 3 sees its fair share of praise now that its time for it to be under the critical spotlight has past.Also, let's be honest with ourselves.. Battlefield 2 had a lot of...
If someone doesn't agree with what EA is doing, they shouldn't buy or play the games that EA publishes. Once again, it really is that simple.Also, if someone is that worried about their information and who has access to it, maybe they should read EULAs. I'm sure they'll find that a lot of companies do the same thing. Ubisoft and Valve both have it in their EULAs as well.*edit* I didn't even realize who I was quoting. xD Ohai.
The $30-40 price-point seems fair enough depending on how much content is in the full game. Other companies have done the cheap spinoff thing with pretty decent success and I think the lower price would make the game much more appealing.
Neither of your analogies work. When you sign for a package, it says nothing about letting the delivery person into your home to do whatever. When you walk down the street, you're not accepting an agreement that says people can go into your home. When you make an Origin account you are accepting an agreement that says that they can pull information.Don't get me wrong. I am in no way saying it's a good thing. However, you could have opted out by not using Origin. It's...
All you guys are doing is speculating, though. What makes that any more credible than what the shady corporation says?
I'm sorry you feel that way.So either don't buy it or wait for it to go down in price. Some people do like it and are interested so why ruin it for them because you don't like the idea of it? I'm not even one of those people but wanting a game to be cancelled because you don't like the idea of it is ridiculous and beyond selfish.Too bad everything you're saying is just speculation..Feel free to believe what you're saying but it's a bit silly to criticize people for...
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't netcode just a blanket term covering multiple things and isn't just one thing that can be "rewritten?"I'm not sure if it was officially patched in or it's just in the CTE but the tick-rate was increased for BF4 which I've heard has helped quite a bit. Unfortunately, I can't say for myself because I've hardly had issues with it to begin with except for in BC2 and a random week in BF4 where it went back to normal after that week. I could see...
I believe the investigation wasn't necessarily about the game itself being broken at launch but more about the state of the game being misrepresented by EA to the investors.