Posts by moocowman

It really shouldn't be a surprise that a company plans things out and it's not really that hard to estimate a release date.Unrelated.. Title says Battlefield 4 instead of 5.
As far as I can tell, PvP is still going to be in the vanilla game. The DLC is just a PvP mode.*edit* Yep. Just a game mode.
It sounds like you want a no compromise racing sim which may be asking for just a little too much. It will be quite a while before we get a racing sim of that kind of scale.I just want Forza but with rally, night racing/weather and more in-depth customization and tuning. That's all I desire since Forza already does a lot things that I really like. I really hope FM6 turns out to be what I was hoping FM5 was going to be. If it does, I'd most definitely buy an XBO just to...
The game looks absolutely amazing. Some of those shots looked completely real. However, I really wish it was more like Forza in terms of customization/personalization. The PC is in dire need of a racing sim that also features a high level of customization. I know these games are meant to be about driving but I tend to get bored with racing if there's nothing to do except race. I should have never got rid of my Xbox. Still, though, the game is friggin beautiful. I wonder...
Since when was premium $75 and since when do EA, DICE or Visceral make people buy their games and DLC?That person is a great representation of a lot of gamers on the internet. Completely irrational and spewing nothing but a bunch of bull.Anywho..What a game is worth is entirely subjective, but I don't see the problem with a $60 price tag as long as it offers a similar amount of content to BF3 or BF4, reused assets or not.This is just a bit of speculation, but I really...
I really don't get the whole "DLC" thing. Do people mean it should be DLC because it's similar to the game before it? Do you want it to offer less content a a smaller price? Do you think the game should only be $15-$30 even though it offers a similar amount of content to other full priced games? I've seen quite a few of these "DLC" comments for different games lately and I really don't understand what people are getting at.
Really? That makes horror games of this generation sound terrible. I can see being scared by the first time you encounter Slender Man but jump-scares kind of lose their scariness when you know they're coming.There needs to be more horror games like Silent Hill or the STALKER series. Those games oozed atmosphere and could be creepy even when absolutely nothing is happening. They don't rely on jump-scares to be scary.
Did you by any chance try to update PunkBuster using PBSetup? I've had the disconnecting issue related to PunkBuster in games as far back as CoD4 and manually updating PB with PBSetup usually fixes said issue.
but.. I can play Borderlands on my PC.. I like being able to do that.
I don't see how whether it's on a new engine or "next-gen" determines its value instead of the quality and/or quantity of the content, but that's just me I guess.Or..Apparently this.While I actually enjoy the gameplay and how the loot works as is, I can see why it could get boring. You can get more of a challenge out of UHVM, but it is still is a bit grindy especially with how loot works in BL2. The Pre-Sequel is supposed to do things to fix that so I'd say wait and see...