Posts by moocowman

but.. I can play Borderlands on my PC.. I like being able to do that.
I don't see how whether it's on a new engine or "next-gen" determines its value instead of the quality and/or quantity of the content, but that's just me I guess.Or..Apparently this.While I actually enjoy the gameplay and how the loot works as is, I can see why it could get boring. You can get more of a challenge out of UHVM, but it is still is a bit grindy especially with how loot works in BL2. The Pre-Sequel is supposed to do things to fix that so I'd say wait and see...
I've seen a lot of comments like this regarding this game. How is it just a glorified remake of BL2 or, as other people would say, overpriced DLC?I'm obviously not going to tell people what a game should be worth them. I just don't understand what people have against games that don't stray too far from a formula. It offers everything you'd expect out of a (pre)sequel. There's new mechanics/features, new characters, a new setting, a bunch improvements over the last game and...
The more I see about this game, the more I'm on board with it. I've heard some good things about improvements on issues that I had with BL2. I've heard that scaling will be better which is awesome because it was really weird in BL2. The boss fight that I've seen looked like it actually required some thought instead of being a straight up tank which, for the most part, the bosses in BL2 were like. A lot of the new mechanics look pretty cool. I probably won't pre-order it...
FPS is just a number.
That's an issue that most multiplayer FPSs deal with and will continue to deal with until there is some sort of breakthrough with hack prevention software. Although, honestly, I have never noticed that many "hackers" in BF4 if at all. If I have run into them, they weren't noticeable and therefore not really an issue for me. I'm also pretty skeptical when people call hacks in general just because of how many times I've been called a hacker and have seen a lot of people...
Yeah, it's something I realized a long time ago. I just can't resist the opportunity to make terrible and stupid jokes.
You know.. It seems like CoD threads have gone the same way as the franchise itself. It's the same damn thing every time!... xD Sorry. I just had to. While this map doesn't look the greatest, I like how the game itself looks. The movement looks fun and it would be cool if its freshens things up as much as it looks like it could. However, I'm finding myself enjoying the games less and less as time goes on and not for the normal reasons a lot of other people seem to have....
And..? That was still before Halo was the name it is today.You should think beyond game sales.Maybe you shouldn't speak for most people because Minecraft has sold over 54 million copies at this point. To put that into perspective, that's over 10 million copies more than Super Mario for the NES. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, it's the third best selling video game of all time and the best selling PC game of all time. Those are both very impressive titles to have.
I have a feeling some of you don't really know how big Minecraft actually is..