Posts by moocowman

That thing is flippin huge!I kind of figured this was going to happen at some point but I really didn't expect them to make it that big.
I'm really excited for Naval Strike. I knew they were going to bring back titan mode in some form and I really can't wait to play it. All of the new weapons look neat (I'm really happy to see a revolver that could actually be usable). The AA mine looks like it may be a bit overpowered but I like that the grenade launcher takes all three grenades to kill and only has six grenades in total. I'll definitely have to wait and see how the mines turn out but I wouldn't mind...
*update* I finally ended up getting it working, although charging it over night didn't do much. Attempting to turn it on normally didn't do anything. However, after some frustration and repetition of the methods used above, I just unplugged it and plugged it back in followed by immediately pressing the power button rapidly again and again and it worked. Unfortunately, despite having charged it overnight, it still had no charge on the battery. Thankfully it is charging...
Is that all? I just need to wait a while? I've had it plugged in pretty much since I got it this morning but still nothing. I'll leave it plugged in over night and hope it works in the morning. I suppose I really don't have a choice.
I recently got a Nexus 7 (specifically this one) and when it finally arrived today, it refused to turn on. After searching for a fix, I've found that this seems to be a fairly common issue. However, none of the fixes seem to work. I've tried to let it charge for over an hour but I don't know if it actually charged since no charging icon appears. All that happens when I plug it in to charge it is the screen flashes on briefly but turns off instantly. Things I have tried: -...
I think it was more a "I'm better than everyone!" attitude. Been seeing a few too many of those kinds of a people lately. They're kind of killing the experience for me.
I don't know why this always happens but it seems I always have someone on my team that's more against me than the other team. I really don't understand people. D: Apparently dying after a 19 kill-streak in an attack boat while playing Obliteration on Hainan means you're a terrible boat driver and you're only focusing on kills. I guess I could see where he was coming from if I wasn't covering the bombs the whole time and transporting players to the bombsites.. but I was,...
I had a week where I had issues with hit registration and I also got frustrated by that headshot bug that eventually got patch, but other than that I've had a pretty buttery smooth experience. I never seem to run into issues in games that a lot of other people do.. *knocks on wood*
It shows the Just Cause 2 DLCs as being $.99. Is there a way to get them free?
Question! Does anyone know if the Battlelog app will run on a Nexus 7?