Posts by moocowman

The problem with donations in modding is that most people don't.
Wouldn't modders have to apply for monetization, meaning they couldn't just charge a stupid price for a simple gun retexture or similar?I'm kinda stuck in the middle when it comes to this. Most of the interesting and more expansive mods would be locked behind a pay gate which would kinda suck. However, I understand where modders are coming from since some of them do put in a lot of work into their mods. Such a tricky situation..
Were you the person I quoted? No? Why are you answering for him then?A reskin of the game would be pretty stupid. It would mean the game would be on the same very outdated engine with little to no improvements to gameplay. You'd have updated textures and that would be it and even then, I'm pretty sure the textures wouldn't be very good because of the limitations of the outdated engine. You might as well just play the original game if a reskin is all you want. It sounds...
This is really far off from what I was talking about..
Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about when you say Steam's "bottom line." Care to explain?I just don't see anything in my post that can be argued. Steam usually gave out refunds for games that were legitimately broken or at least they did in my experience. It may have taken a little while, but that's because Steam's customer support sucks in general. I don't think they would have had a problem giving out refunds for this game before the new refund policy...
To each their own. I personally enjoyed FO3's story more.
You disagree with what? I'm not saying that problems like yours don't exist or that they're unimportant.
Have you watched the Fallout 4 part of Bethesda's E3 conference? They show off how the settlements will work.Here's a nice summary of everything. At 17:40 is when he starts talking about settlements.
That's what I was talking about. I disagree and think it looks nothing like a proper Mario level. It has some mushrooms here and there and some castles in the background but that's pretty much all it had in common with any Mario games. Mario levels tend to be a bit surreal in both design and aesthetic. The custom level shown off in this video, though, is not that. It's just a very generic looking fantasy level with a cartoony aesthetic. I think it would fit better in a...
I have just under 100 mods installed (none of which are singular gun mods) for my most recent playthrough of New Vegas and it's actually one of my least modded playthroughs aside from playing vanilla when the game first came out. I usually have between 150-200 mods installed at once and, amazingly, I hardly ever crash.I am so excited to see what modders are able to do with the updated engine and specifically the settlement building mechanic for Fallout 4. I can see the...