Posts by moocowman

I'm guessing your friend was pretty close to the dog? That's happened to me but only when I'm extremely close to the enemy that I'm targeting in VATS.
I thought this issue was because of frame rate, not FOV? My FOV is at 100 and I've never run into the problem.
I don't think having no clear evil faction makes it's any less of an RPG. *edit* What's the point of hanging out in a thread for a game that you think is crap?
The soundtrack and ambient music are pretty awesome, but I like the music of gunfire and explosions the best. I was not expecting the sound design of weapons to be as good as it is. The guns could be a touch louder, but the sounds are pretty accurate.Did you know that you can tag components so the game will highlight objects with that component as well as the containers that the objects are in? It's very handy for finding much needed resources fairly quickly.Only if it's...
This may seem like a silly question, but have you tried reloading last your save or restarting the game?Level 30 with 50 hours. I'm a bit of a slow player.
Fallout 4 is the clear winner for me. I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun playing it and I actually find myself really getting into the story which I only kinda did for FO3 and didn't at all for FNV. I do miss things like hardcore and ammunition types from New Vegas, but those will probably come in the form of mods once the new GECK comes out. There's not too much else that I miss, though.
Yep. I went through and messed with everything that I could and no crash.
Not sure if you saw my first reply to your question, but I was able to use it successfully with no crashing.
I've found four extra suits so far and I know where another one is so finding frames hasn't been a problem. I was just hoping it was something special because a frame for 4k+ caps is a little ridiculous when they're already pretty common.And yeah, I do make sure to take my cores out. Did you know that cores will sell for the same price no matter the charge? So you can sell a nearly empty one for the same price as a full one.
Does anyone know what the power armor frame is that is sold by Arturo in Diamond City? Is it just another frame or is it something special?