Posts by moocowman

Could you list some of these perfect games?
It's really not. I find the fact that they don't have anything planned weird and that they're so forward about it. I feel like I'm being challenged rather than being sold a product. Most AAA companies try much harder to sell people on season passes. Even if Bethesda had the best QA in the world, bugs would still get by. They wouldn't be able to account for everything. It's unreasonable to think that they could.
Regular improvements to the game? NO!
I do wholly trust Bethesda, but this still feels a little weird to me. It's like a challenge of faith.
Why...Announcing DLC by not really announcing it. Interesting move, Bethesda. Here's all my money.
I definitely wasn't planning to overclock them.
Alrighty. I installed them and it works. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything too stupid. Thanks you guys!
I was just wondering if it's possible to use two different pairs/brands of memory at once? I tried googling this but I saw a lot of mixed responses. The memory I'm currently using is an 8GB (2x4GB) kit of DDR3-1600 Corsair Vengeance RAM. The sticks I'm hoping to be able to install are a 4GB (2x2GB) kit of DDR3-1600 GSkill Ripjaws. It's not a big deal if I can't. I just figured I'd ask.
Because the gaming industry is a bit more complicated than that? People on OCN come up with some of the worst analogies.
I don't think that's what he was saying.It really helps to have an understanding of what's going on in order to fix it. If you don't know much about the thing you're complaining about and it shows, how are you going get people to take you and your opinion seriously?