Posts by covert ash

Sorry, looks like Reefa beat me to it. In any case, these are now sold, so closing this thread up.Thanks OCN!
I have a pair of un-used, un-opened 4GB sticks of Samsung DDR3 30nm (aka. WonderRAM). Obviously, these have not been used at all, so their overclocking potential is unknown. I bought these over a year ago in anticipation of building out another machine, but never got around to it. So let's find these sticks a good home. Price: $70 OBO SHIPPED USPS FLAT RATE, PAYPAL Feedback: Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=63948 OCN iTrader:...
Sadly, I have completely lost interest in gaming. It was fun while it lasted, but this card deserves a better home. I sold my original 780 SC ACX, and immediately regretted it. In the same weekend, I bought this card used off the forums in October 2013. I just checked the Guest RMA and there is still 862 days left (as of 1/17/14). The card has not been overclocked by me at all, and the previous owner did not mention how far it went. Please don't ask. The ASIC quality is...
I went through the same buying decision not too long ago. Here is my breakdown between the two:G700/s:Looks nicer in my opinion.Has less side buttons to deal with, making it easier to use in my experience (especially when it comes to using the backward and forward buttons for just surfing the Internet).Has a charging cable.Short battery life.G602:Significantly longer battery life in gaming mode, and even longer than that in power conserve mode.Ergonomically fits my hand...
I am selling this Mac Mini because I ended up getting a MacBook Pro recently, and I only need one Mac in the apartment. This Mac Mini is less than a month old; so the standard warranty is set to expire on 10/4/14. You can add an Applecare warranty any time before that date to extend coverage. You will also receive full retail packaging and all included accessories. Before shipping, I will do a system restore to bring it back to factory defaults.Here are the full specs for...
Does it support Surround yet? So far, I have only been using this tool as a means to find out when new drivers (beta or WHQL) are released, and nothing more.
Gamestop has been rumored (and looks like confirmed) to be at $30. http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/10/19/29-battlefield-4-49-99-wiis-gamestop-black-friday/ This is pretty much what happened when BF3 was released, and why I've been apprehensive about jumping on any of these pre-order deals.
Hmmm... take this deal or wait for Black Friday where it is rumored to go on sale for $29.99... can't decide...
Performance wise, you will be doing a side-grade, meaning more or less you will get about the same framerates that you are getting now. Sure, some games will see a bit of an improvement, but you would really have to do before and after benchmark comparisons to really notice it. However, power consumption, heat, and noise will all be a huge upgrade, if that matters to you.
Glad to hear you're happy with them. Post back your temps once you get a hold of that 4K display (or if you ever decide to try Eyefinity) for comparison.