Posts by pn0yb0i

It's only moments like these that remind me of why I still go back and play Battlefield! Our team was getting wrecked, and this made my day. Yes, its my video
I see alot of rigs using dyed coolants. I can tell you now, distilled with no additives is the way to go! I can;t tell you how many times dyes and other things build up in your blocks and radiator.
I remember seeing a SHUMP (shoot em up) game that feature gameplay spanning over multiple widescreen monitors. I cant ind it, and tried google with no results. Does anyone remember this? It may have been featured on Steam, but not sure.
I just use heavy guage solid core wire as a boom for my zalman mic
This game gets deressing everytime I play it. I always get killed behind cover, can't play TDM without having to rage quit due to no sound. I am not going to play without sound, thats just stupid and game breaking. Luckily I only paid 48$ for the limited edition. Battlefield 3 was worlds beyond more responsive than Battlefield 4. I feel BF4 masks all it's problems with its fancy smooth graphics. I am torn... I might as well uninstall this and reinstall BF3. I have played...
woah Skyraid! That is one hell of a rig you had there!
Priority Mail 2-Day and insurance?! You are the man!
I'm interested in your Asus 670 GTX.
It seems third party vendors are just getting their new stock of keys, and are slowly rolling out now.
Got my GMG Key. Finally. PST Time Zone