Posts by Shadowrunner340

Doesn't look to me like there's any significant difference in performance between 7 and 8. Drivers and such might help with that over time.
OK. So, depending on what I'm doing, I might have four equalizers "available" at one time. I'm not a big audiophile, and don't need the absolute best when I'm listening to/watching/playing something. My question is, can I just turn all of them off and just have a "master" equalizer, like my sound card's? When I have them all on, I don't know which one is acting as the "primary", which ones are just along for the ride, or the "weights" between them, like "does changing...
I must be missing something, here. It looks like a top-down RPG to me, how is it "innovative" and "groundbreaking"?
For me, it's a toss up betwen X-Blades and Assassin's Creed. Both are very fun for like the first hour, then non-stop repetition.
Expected, but... First Windows 8 and now this. Keep pushing the enthusiast PC market away, MS.
Wow, it's about time! Loved the first two, the first one was the only point-and-click I ever liked.
Just got SimCity 4 for $0. Thanks!
If they offered phone service with the plan, I'd be all over it.
If there is a contract between Sony and Lambert in effect that states he can't endorse competitor's products, then this lawsuit has a good chance of succeeding.
Another factor to consider is the contracts many clients have with these data centers stipulate on-demand access at any time for various reasons. If those data centers were to shut down machines to save electricity and a client needed access, the data center would be in breach of the contract, which would likely end up costing more than the energy saved. Pollution problems and such in this regard won't be solved by saving energy, but rather by replacing the existing power...