Posts by SlyFox

Try running through this guide: How to connect one router to another to expand a network
You can set it up that way, but at this point you won't be able to control the volume. You'll most likely want a headphone amp with a volume control to connect the TT to. What kind of headphones will you be using? Edit: The more I thought about it, the more I think you'll need a Phone Preamp. It's needed to convert your Phono signal coming out of your turntable into a Line Level signal that can be connected to a headphone amp. Something like this would suffice: Phone...
Kerb's on Security dives into it a little deeper. Here's some quotes from his article regarding it. The full article can be read HERE
i like the setup. Looks nice
I don't think it's necessary to spend 300 - 400 dollars if you're going to be using your headphones for mainly gaming. I'd go with something like the Superlux HD681 Evo for 40 bucks on Amazon. I currently own them and think they're amazing for gaming. My only complaints are they're a bit bulky, the mids are a bit recessed, and it lacked airyness. You'll only notice these downfalls when listening to music, mainly rock. But we're talking about a 40 dollar headphone here.
Yeah I get it. Unfortunately I don't know which powered speakers are good or not. I was hoping someone else would help answer the question.
Number of Speakers . Number of Sub woofers = X.XSo in this case I was asking if he was looking for 2 speakers and 1 sub or just 2 speakers.
Do you have a budget? What are you looking for as well, powered speakers or passive? Are you looking for a 2.1 setup again or 2.0?
You may also need to purchase a DAC depending on the integrated amp. The speakers you're using are also really easy to drive, so you have a lot of options. Are you using your computer as the source or is this for a Home Theater Setup?
I'm coming over... . I was considering getting the Asgard 2 as next upgrade. Let me know what you think of it.