Posts by SlyFox

Either one should be fantastic that's a killer setup. I'd love to hear how that sounds.
Spykez what headphones are you using with that setup?
They added a gain switch to the Magni 2!? Must resist... purchasing..
I'd look at SoundMagic's HP150's $178 I own the HP200's and love them but feel they wouldn't be a good for electronic music. They are a bit bass light and treble is a bit accentuated but the soundstage is amazing. I hear the HP150 bass is a little accentuated and the soundstage is a little smaller. Personally i think the HP150's would be great for the type of music you listen too as well as for gaming. They have a similar fit from the looks of it. My only complaint is...
Save yourself some money and buy this out of the Audio classified. http://www.overclock.net/t/1522606/for-sale-audeze-lcd-2-and-burson-soloist-amplifier All that is left is to pick up a DAC and you're all set.
I'd love to know everything about that card . OC's, Temps, Loudness.
Agreed I wish they had a compatibility list. Not 100% sure if the T12 will fit my Node 304 or not. If the reviews turn out to be good though, I think i might replace my Tower cooler to free up some room.
As a former console gamer, I'm really happy I went with PC this gen. I'll re-evaluate again when the Xbox Two is released
Thanks for posting your thoughts +Rep.
You got those at a steal of a price. I've been wanting to hear the Dali Mentor series for a while, everyone who owns them seem to rave about them. I'd love to hear your impressions once you receive them.