Posts by SlyFox

I'd love to know everything about that card . OC's, Temps, Loudness.
Agreed I wish they had a compatibility list. Not 100% sure if the T12 will fit my Node 304 or not. If the reviews turn out to be good though, I think i might replace my Tower cooler to free up some room.
As a former console gamer, I'm really happy I went with PC this gen. I'll re-evaluate again when the Xbox Two is released
Thanks for posting your thoughts +Rep.
You got those at a steal of a price. I've been wanting to hear the Dali Mentor series for a while, everyone who owns them seem to rave about them. I'd love to hear your impressions once you receive them.
Ahh, my bad. It sounded like you already owned the Yamaha RX-V765 which has 7.2 preouts.
I'll jump into the fray. Personally I think you should forgo getting an external DAC with your receiver initially. Your AVR has preouts and be used as a preamp, I'd just get an amplifier to go with the Maggies. If you still feel like you're missing something then I'd consider getting an external DAC.
Newegg has it in stock as well, but it's listed correctly at 329! They've managed to cut the length significantly on these cards as well. This should fit perfectly in my Node 304
I don't think you could go wrong with Yulong or Audio GD. Unfortunately I haven't heard either so I can't really share my thoughts. Personally if it was me though and I had to decide, I'd go with Audio GD.
600 Watt SFX just came out this past week. Currently its sold out at most places though.