Posts by lemans81

Is it unlocked?
I think you should message twinkle or myself so someone can straighten this out or take me to the woodshed if needed. Seriously though, this is a rare thing but we can talk about what's the best way to handle it.
Never even seen a caselabs case in person...have to try.
  You don't need no stinkin' badges!!!  J/K But seriously I think what you are doing with the youtube channel is great.
I would say, easily yes.
Missing me so much you need me to come post for you?
It was a question....
Damn straight.Low blow....
There are two roads between us, no trees(will try to get some pics tomorrow). I can mount an antenna on the outside of our cabin but in my grandfather's cabin it must be inside. So it must pass thru the outside wall but no other obstructions. I found my old equipment which is a ubiquiti nanostation m2 but I am struggling to get it to connect, not sure what's wrong. But an awesome thing would be a plug and play pair of antennas....
So the long short of it is we go to the lake for 3 weeks a year max, we want internet there. The lines are ancient and charter wants $45 per month for 1mb/s down and 0.3 mb/s up, and you have to pay all year even though the cabin is empty 9 months a year. My grandparents house two streets up has access to ATT uverse with 12mb/s down and 5mb/s up, which they use to check email daily only. They currently have an old linksys wireless N blue and black box router. The houses...