Posts by r34p3rex

May be interested come this weekend. What are you mining that's netting $100/mo?
Sounds like CS:GO lol
Yah I'm thinking of picking up a few more mself.. I've been out of the game for a while and I couldnt' believe I could pick up a 290x for $350. I narrowly missed out on a card on ebay for $295 I'm happy with the Windforce cooler on my 290x though Keeps everything nice and cool
Definitely a good deal if it's around $600
I shoot aperture priority for the most part (candid shots).. but full manual when shooting a fixed object/scene
Grabbem while they're still available!! 3600 keys as of this post http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/547/Wildstar-7-Day-Free-Pass-Giveaway.html
Wolfsgart? Have a few friends attending haha
Yah it's a very good lens.. of course the 85mm 1.2L is super amazing.. but for the price, the 1.8 is a sweet deal. Get a speedlite or two for lighting. You can also look into getting a tripod and a softbox for your secondary lighting (mount the extra speedlites on the tripod). I'd suggest checking out the forums at photography-on-the.net.. great resource and you can find alot of used gear there!
Pick up an 85mm 1.8.. makes a great portrait lens.
I just got back after a long break.. it's prob been a year or two since i've really posted here