Posts by xzamples

but nvidia is still milking and price gouging their customers, i don't see how you or anybody else can deny this... it's so blatant:rolleyes:
From MI25's TFLOP rating we can say it will be at clocked around 1525 MHz, is this safe to say?
Interesting to know they go through constant change, I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, can't see it being much of a good thing though...
I see you're near the AMD RTG HQ, have you ever visited? and if so, how does one go about getting a tour, are they strict, do they make you sign an NDA, etc? I'd love to visit one day, maybe they'll hook me up with some gear and HW
"this is for the high end market we wanted to make sure that it had a high end retail box with good manuals and a good presence for gamers" - AMD person talking in that video
2017 bump
Most likely because the gains are so minimal
source / main source
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.2 Release Notes Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.2 Highlights Initial support for Windows®10 Creators Update. Fixed Issues SteamVR Asynchronous Reprojection feature may not function or enable correctly on supported hardware. Battlefield™1 may experience poor scaling in Multi GPU mode using DirectX®11 API. Radeon ReLive may experience flickering when recording with an extended display connected on Windows®7 system...