Posts by Mach 5

Its possible that chemical poisoning can be cured simply by eating enough to get the healthy status - but the guy who made the video does very indepth tests before making his claim. Im sure he has mentioned in one or two of his videos that he has also looked at the code of the game, so at the moment I will take his word over yours. Im not planning on eating any chemicals anyway.That is an assumption, others have actually tested this.It has been confirmed by several...
Some of you guys dont check out reddit enough, I suggest you watch MerinoDayZ's video on the current state of medical loot. Alcohol tinctures, painkillers and most of the other medical supplies dont do anything at all and currently arent worth carrying.Link for the lazy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaeNGKzdQkThe jist of it is, the only items worth keeping are:bandages - to stop bleeding, the bandage rolls are the best as you get 4 uses out of them (and in future, when...
It looks like a mix of mirrors edge and dead island.
Well I did say in the PS4 thread that Microsoft wont want to be outdone...
If Sony are saying its only .4% you can be pretty damn sure its not .4%. If some of the PS4s that have failed were originally working when bought and failed some time after, then its impossible to tell how many will actually fail. Plus we have no idea how many of the millions of consoles have been wrapped and put away for christmas. The failure rate to the number of systems sold might be small, but do we know what the failure rate to the number of systems actually being...
What is your actual budget, and define "peanuts" in terms of £'s
So ive decided to jump over to the Red team, and ordered myself a HIS 280x, Its been delivered today and I cant wait to get home and put it through its paces! Edit: 1500th post!
They probably banned his console so he couldnt access things that arent 100% ready yet. Nothing worse than someone getting hold of something before its 100% finished and polished and giving it a bad rep before its even officially released to the masses. This is common business sense, im not sure why everyone is complaining. Who cares if he bought it legit, im pretty sure a company of Microsofts size will be covered by any EULA (those things that you usually click a tick...
Great, now I dont know what I want as an upgrade. AMD are releasing new revisions of their latest cards by the end of the year right?
Surely the power draw of 4GB of RAM would cut phone battery life down by quite a large chunk?