Posts by DarkRyder

the stock cooler on the 295x2 is crap. At stock playing any game that uses cfx will hit the throttle point temp. i think its 74c. Which is relatively low in the first place. If you want to get descent performance out of it, you will need to aftermarket watercool it. No doubt about it.
i think you can adjust the voltage, but the 295x2 has a hardware thermal limiter on it that you cant change, nor the fan speed which is ran by the cooler itself. Best you can do is go aftermarket and make it as cool as possible. As long as you can keep it under the thermal limiter, supposedly you can push it as hard as you want.
the stats site wont combine them, it would show up as 2 indivudual users, and would drop off the duplicate. Unless you merge them, it would be best just to enter the best performing cpid into the form for tracking.
if jvillaveces can send me a correct cpid i will update him in the list. The rest of the list is correct now. So everyone that has a correct id will show up. Let me know if there are any errors in there or changes that need to be made.
it didnt update correctly. let me replace it. should be correct at the next update.
i remember shortly after we took a vote and the bgb's were first created, we had 75-100 signups almost every month. I made things a lot more interesting. Does anyone know some people that might be interested in joining the team?
i'm sure if i had better cooling on it my 295x2 would lap the 7990 If i can catch him online i will get his collatz going.
I'll take 2, 1 for my house and 1 for my fleet of pcs. Then i would need some kind of underground water cooling addition to keep it all cool.
or a small portable nuclear reactor
I can get them working for ya.