Posts by XAslanX

So basically it's confirmed that if I upgrade my current retail copy(s) of windows 7 or upgrade copy of windows 8 to windows 10 using the current method the key hash is tied to the machine that it's upgraded on and becomes OEM and nontransferable?I can't find any concrete information about how licensing works with the current upgrade method to 10, not about to trade away the copies of windows I have that I can install on different computers for a license that is locked to...
Honestly at this point I'd fight for a refund, I checked the listing and it said it was crashing, nothing about it being completely dead. Sounds like he knew it was dead but played it off that it wasn't.
Try this before you call them again, reset the activation on your current install and try again. Code: Open a command prompt as an Administrator. Enter slmgr /upk and wait for this to complete. This will uninstall the current product key from Windows and put it into an unlicensed state. Enter slmgr /cpky and wait for this to complete. This will remove the product key from the registry if it's still there. Enter slmgr /rearm and wait for this to...
Elder Scrolls games for story = single player, will not get the same experience with the MMO. Guild Wars 2 has an excellent story that is constantly evolving.
DO NOT ship to any other address other than the one ebay/paypal has on record and says ok to ship to, this is for your protection. Shipping to any other address not on file and you lose any buyer protection. Refund the money, relist it and tell him to update his address on paypal/ebay.
Ah yes, a much better router that has 128MB of ram compared to the 601's 32MB. Should have no problem at all with load issues now.
D link is garbage, time for a new router. Had a DIR 655 that did the same thing and would kick off one of my computers on the wireless because it kept getting overloaded and running out of internal memory. Got a ASUS RT‑N66U 2 years ago and have not had to touch it apart from regular firmware updates, solid router that just works like it's suppose to.
Power supply expert Jonny Guru gives a live demonstration and in depth description of multiple vs single rails. Bottom line, multiple rails is the best way to go for safety.
No your PSU is perfectly fine, that is 100% normal. It is put on there to help reduce coil whine and electrical noise.
Try updating the Bios? Can solve issues like this sometimes, http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty%20FM2A88X+%20Killer/?cat=Download&os=BIOS Also ram could be bad even though it's new, try testing with memtest 86+.