Posts by XAslanX

In, could really use it to upgrade my sisters 6670. No photos of said machine, but here's mine before I sold it in 2013: And a photo of my current setup:
In
Found the real reason they are stopping, it is for legal reasons as they are being sued by Koei Tecmo. Found this on reddit:I have a very hard time entrusting Steam or any client that requires a program to run my purchased games. Backstory: About 7~8 years ago had a member on this site that was offering to gift games in chat due to them getting a "supposed" big tax refund and was feeling generous. So I took the offer and they gifted me a couple games, everything was good...
In
Won't really matter as there are other groups that will pick up the slack and continue on, if there's a will there's a way.
Best solution I have found to actually not having to worry about any of the nonsense they are trying to push is to do a complete fresh install. After installing windows and drivers and changing your preferred settings, before plugging in an Ethernet cable or enabling a wifi adapter, make sure that recommended updates are turned off. Did that to all of the computers for my family back in September and I have yet to see any of the telemetry or forced upgrade updates in the...
I believe this is what you need, http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-test-For-HP-pavilion-DV7-DV7-4000-laptop-motherboard-630981-001-DA0LX6MB6I0-/191725796970
The market may be getting bigger and more expensive, but peoples budgets and wages aren't keeping up to satisfy the increased prices. Games are getting more expensive and people just don't have the cash to spend on them, which is why steam sales are when most people buy their games.Going to need some data to show that people are willing to plop $100+ down on a game as I've seen quiet the opposite via popular opinion from many top curators on youtube, and many agree with...
I agree with this, the type of DRM used on any game I consider purchasing greatly affects my decision on how much I feel it's worth. I remember when complete PC games were $40~50 and didn't require an entire network (steam, Uplay. Origin, etc.) just to sign and play a game that you purchased and downloaded. Nowadays you have full $60+ titles and DLC. season passes and micro transactions doubling the price of the base game all on top of needing DRM to play.I also do not...
Nope, other than outrageous offers of what I could get a brand new Z97 motherboard for. I may have a board lined up, just have to wait a few weeks to see if it will be available. Going to keep this open just in case.