Posts by XAslanX

Pretty much the same for me. I have drastically cut back on purchasing any type of Triple A games from any company over the past 4-5 years. I refuse to pay for an incomplete product to only have the rest of it purposely withheld from the final product only to be sold to me for more money upon release. These type of games are the ones I wait to go on extreme discount, are given away for free, or find a way to borrow it. Gaming today is a joke with all the cut backs of...
I believe this is what you're looking for? http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/101106/sapphire-hd6950-2048-110322.html
So you are not getting any power whatsoever? Could be a short in the case, try building the PC outside the case on box or something that wont short it out. You could try the reset button header on the power switch pins on the mobo and see if the power switch did go bad.
In, thanks
I second this, just back up everything and get an SSD. Much more reliable and will give the laptop new life and speed.
I've used the CX 430 in about 50 low power builds and have yet to run across a lemon. For that price range you can't really get anything better for the money.
In, would be nice to have something fresh to play in this game drought.
Could really use this in my HTPC, so in.
So basically it's a $160 22in TV inside a custom made case/holder without a PS4 inside for $1095 (provide your own for another $400) and still requires wall power to use? Doesn't seem all that practical when you could just pick up a portable LED TV/Monitor with your PS4 for a hell of a lot cheaper.
Agreed, nothing is truly free, you are giving up you some of your privacy for a free game which can be bought for a few dollars used, spyware free.FTFY