Posts by XAslanX

Ditto, this game is possibly the biggest disappointment I've ever seen in my near 30 year gaming life.
Interesting, wonder how a core i3 2100, 4GB and a GTX 680 4GB would fair.
Was going to reply with something like this but you summed it up nicely. I applaud him for keeping it real and giving his honest opinion and not be another paid shill to boost sales.
Pretty much what I've slowly been doing for the past year and a half, and it's just getting worse as time goes on. I feel that if the industry doesn't shape up, I may just quit altogether.
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the lock icon on threads is way too lite to stand out, needs to be a more noticeable color.
Seriously the absolute worse and most toxic community anyone could do this type of study on, not even worth reading it.
May want to look into C4 Mouseware, they have PTFE coated disks and tape
If you can find these at a decent price I highly recommend them the reviews speak for themselves. Personally I find logitech speakers to be crap after finding these at goodwill a month a go. Replaced my Z313's with them and they sound much more crisp and punctual, and output mids a lot better. These were a $350 sound system back in the early 2000's and still sound great today.
Pretty much sums it up, been blocking ads and using no script long before the Snowden leaks out of principle, great minds think alike.Actually if you purchase or earn an overclocked account you have the option to turn off advertising, so all the more reason to reach that 250 rep requirement to disable ads
That right there would be a game killing bug for me, 10 hours wasted for a simple bug that should have been addressed before release.