Posts by gibsonnova74

In please.
In please.
Which model do you have? What kind of monitor and res are you going to be playing at? I have this model. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130587 I had 2 of these in SLI, playing on an Apple 30 in monitor with 2560x1600 res. If you plan on gaming on something with very high resolution, then I would say yes, get 2. If you don't plan on gaming that high, one is absolutely fine. I currently play BF3 on Ultra settings with 1920x1200 res on the 30...
Would be great to be included.
Hey guys, it't been a real long time. Site is looking good. Well I decided to try folding again. I installed and started folding about 15 minutes ago. I started one instance of SMP for the CPU, and one GPU folding client. I used to be able to run multiple instances of SMP on a quad as well as run one instance of GPU at the same time. Are you guys still able to do this? I'am really curious as to how many points my rig can produce. Anyone have any guesses as to how many...
Long time Admin! In please.
Performance.
In please.
Hmm, I have the SSD's in RAID0 and this is my score. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here are my settings for 4.4 Ai Overclock Tuner.....................[Manual] CPU Ratio Setting......................[21.0] Intel(r) SpeedStep(tm) Tech............[Disabled] Xtreme Phase Full Power Mode...........[Enabled] BCLK Frequency.........................[210] PCIE Frequency.........................[100] DRAM Frequency.........................[DDR3-1683MHz] UCLK Frequency.........................[3578MHz] QPI Link Data Rate.....................[7579] CPU Voltage...