Posts by r3skyline

Nice ill look into that one. I know im getting that for my sons PC for xmas since its what he asked for, but wasnt quite sure how it would perform to my expectations.
This is the build so far for what matters most. Some parts are going to be used from previous build. MOBO : Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H PSU : PC Power/Cooling 950W CPU : i5 4690K RAM : 16GB G.Skill Sniper I game at 1080p at the highest settings possible. I play a lot of FO4 and Skyrim heavily modded with very large texture packs. I plan on playing a lot of high resolution FPS games as well. I currently use a GTX 770 classified but it does struggle a bit on skyrim modded I am...
I'll purchase the cpu
I'll buy your ram
If the 75 also includes the cooler I'll buy this.
Wow you totally just sold underneath me. I said I would pay. Out here at ntc for army training,working 16 Hr shifts. I said I would pay in a bit. Sorry if working out in 100 degree weather and needing a break before I sent the money was an inconvenience for you. Thanks a lot for that even tho I did send before that other guy
I'll buy the cpu and mobo
MMM, half life in unreal 4 would be epic
Extremely late to the party but am now part of the noctua club assuming linux os?The most ive thrown at my i7+770 has been a highly modded skyrim. Im going to try dying light soon. Never played it but want to. Just sitting in a folder on my server haha