Posts by r3skyline

I'll purchase the cpu
I'll buy your ram
If the 75 also includes the cooler I'll buy this.
Wow you totally just sold underneath me. I said I would pay. Out here at ntc for army training,working 16 Hr shifts. I said I would pay in a bit. Sorry if working out in 100 degree weather and needing a break before I sent the money was an inconvenience for you. Thanks a lot for that even tho I did send before that other guy
I'll buy the cpu and mobo
MMM, half life in unreal 4 would be epic
Extremely late to the party but am now part of the noctua club
Vm...im assuming linux os?The most ive thrown at my i7+770 has been a highly modded skyrim. Im going to try dying light soon. Never played it but want to. Just sitting in a folder on my server haha
Ill look into the ones mentioned thanks
My current rig is being housed in a Corsair 800D. After owning it for quite some time now, and reading up on what I could do, this thing just has awful airflow. Im strictly an air cooling guy. I used to be a deep custom loop kind of guy, but stopped as its just too much to maintain and I'm not always home to take care of my system (army, being gone for training a lot and have kids, so fans are my safest route) So my question, what cases out there have great airflow when...