Posts by Steroids

Question to you two--- are you using TWC provided router/modem??I work for Verizon--and one of our only rebuttals is the provided routers are garbage.. Sometimes max being 20mbps--some a little lower some a lil higher..Obviously not the only issue with those speeds.. but didn't know if you have always had this issue
Confused how AOL has anything to do with "BellSystem" ..I didn't even see them mentioned in that article...
But, you don't have to do that. It all depends on what is the best price for you.. You can finance the phone.. but maybe those new plans are more expensive so it doesn't make sense for you to do that..Instead of being jaded, you can accept you have two options... You take the contract and the contract allows you to get a new phone every two years at a discounted price- IN WHICH it is your choice to upgrade if you would like. OR pay for the phone per month and after you pay...
Exactly, Cricket seems to be a perfect fit for you, thats how this works. I don't understand why people get SO upset. I am completely aware things happen but usually they can be fixed... But your bill going up, not thinking its fair of xyz ect, just switch. No hard feelings it is what it is.Companies care are about customer just as much as Customers are loyal to companies: As long as its beneficial they will keep you.Customer loyalty is as good as the next deal, Companies...
Its HILARIOUS reading the comments" I want the best coverage in the world, and I want to pay almost nothing for it" Isnt there a saying for these computer forums? You can have fast, cheap, and reliable- pick two?? Why does this not apply to everything else tech... Everyone always forgets and just wants to ***** how they are paying 100 bucks with verizon, but will pay 85 with tmobile after phone and taxes.. Crazy And i use to work for Sprint, I happily switch to...
I work for Verizon, selling those services... and im in one of the centers getting sold.. if it makes you feel any better, Frontier is going to honor all contracts/terms..and most likely will be cheaper than verizon... Frontier serves a very different client compared to what Verizon targets...
LinkI figured everyone always talks about the Patent issue, this would just add to it
I loved the swat games, I would pay obscene amounts of money if they were to make a new one that was just as good!
great find, thanks for putting that list together too! +Rep
Proof with link to re-post?That's what you're suppose to do I hear.