Posts by Steroids

Proof with link to re-post?That's what you're suppose to do I hear.
That's true, but still figured it was worth sharing!
Tons of games on sale at newegg! I didn't see it posted and looks like there are some great deals! http://www.newegg.com/Exclusive-Deals/EventSaleStore/ID-2126370?Order=RATING&icid=283645
I can't believe that this many people really think its the phones fault for bending when people put it in their back pocket ...and then SIT on it" not everyone has had the issue just from their back pocket" Ya ya ya.. I sell cell phones and nobody ever does anything to drop and break their phone, it never touched water even when you show them standing liquid, and I promise I only dropped the phone from a few inches off the ground on carpet even though my phone looks like...
Appreciate it! -Rep'd
These were all idle temps: here are my load temps- note- I'm not sure what are good temps and bad for cpu/gpu but I figured 100c was bad for GPU and i had only been running furmark for a few mins and stopped it.CPU:GPU:
I'll look into some water stuff, but I'm not that good for custom stuff haha. I appreciate the info- I had just been reading that these temps were pretty high, so I was concerned. ThanksI'll take a look +Rep to all !
Its my sig rig...i7-4790KMSI Z97 GAMING 5VisionTek Radeon R9 290XG.SKILL Sniper SeriesCooler Master Seidon 120V – with 120mm Radiator...CPU temps are good? For idle? Just wanna make sure its ok for idle.. because i was comparing temps and it seems hot for idle.
I am having issues keeping my PC cool... My CPU is running extremely hot idle, and so is my GPU. My current rig is posted below, and I know i need some extra fans to help keep this thing cool but I know sure how many or the right sizes.. Hers my Info: Here's my temps: I'm not sure why these are so high, but: I have the HAF 932 Advanced.- Everything is stock-fan wise- and the CPU cooler only came with one fan- and i need to put another one on the other side of the...
It would still work for this build though right? I'm going to look into the seasonic brand now