Posts by CarFreak302

I just use Pie Controls for now. And I doubt I'll go back to an iPhone. I use too many Google services regularly.
The digitizer behind my soft keys died on me last weekend.... Just in time for the OPO to go on pre-order again
I actually don't think it's that bad...but I enjoy a good scare every now and then. This game was made for live streaming IMO.
I know there are those of you out there that still play the mod, so consider this an invite. A couple of us are starting a base on ZA15 Dayz Epoch. The server IP is 185.2.139.156:3289, just put it into Dayz Commander to find it. We are also in the OCN TeamSpeak nightly. Hope to see some new and possibly returning faces! Well...usernames...but still. You know what I mean.
I'm about an hour and a half away, two hours depending on traffic. I prefer to use Newegg or Amazon, which ever is cheaper. I also have Prime, so I generally use Amazon.
Thanks guys! I'll pass this along to him and see which way he'll go on the CPU brand. I love my Intel setup...but the difference in price will prolly make me give the nod to AMD. +rep
My friend is looking to get a computer for some light gaming. He really enjoys Terraria on his PS3 and also wants to get into DayZ/Arma 2. I have not been paying attention to hardware for a while since I am quite content with where I am. I personally prefer Intel, but I know AMD is cheaper. And it's not like either of those games are going to need something insanely powerful. I also prefer Nvidia, but it seems like AMD is better bang for your buck these days. I can't see...
ATi x800 XT Platinum AGP card. Loved it till my PSU blew it up hahahaha
Bonus? Bonus. Thanks Admin!
In! (4/30)