Posts by xlastshotx

Official DotA 2 livestream event 2 thread is up Link
Hello Overclock.net! We are happy to present our second DotA 2 live stream event The live stream will be featured on the front page of Overclock.net starting at 7pm GMT Saturday August 30th Click Here for Countdown (timezones can be really confusing) This event is for fun and you may have a chance to play on our live stream featured on the OCN front page - We may have some small prizes for some of the players as well as OCN members viewing our live stream event on...
It will carry a sound signal as DVI and HDMI are functionally the same just different connectors. Although I am unsure if your monitor will play it through the speakers or not
8 Dollars on amazon prime HDMI to DVI, should do the trick with no problems http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-HDMI-Adapter-Cable-Meters/dp/B001TH7T2U Or for $2.44 (no prime, not shipped from amazon) this would do the same as above minus the cable part http://www.amazon.com/Importer520-Plated-Female-DVI-D-Adapter/dp/B0035B4LJM/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1407221043&sr=1-4&keywords=hdmi+to+dvi I think the first link would be better for your intended use as...
Thanks everyone for your suggestions , I picked up a mic today Found it for $90 new in store so I decided to pick up the last one they had. Been using it for most of the day and I really like it, super clear and loud. More than $40, but for $90 dollars I could pass it up as it is the mic I have been really wanting
After searching around for a few hours and no suggestions it seems that most mics under $40 are not very good. I am going to wait a couple weeks and get the Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB
Thanks for your write up, as you had recommended before I really like the Audio-Technica ATR-3350 the only issue with that mic is that it uses a small battery which I would have to constantly replace.I am still looking around for other ones that might work without the need of audio boards/cards to boost or convert the signal (unless I could get a mic and a board for under 40, which seems unlikely).I used to have a Blue Yeti which sounded great, I really liked it until it...
Alright I was feeling a bit better today after taking it easy this week to let my tailbone heal a bit. Took out most of the inside electronic parts today and switched the joysticks to eight way mode, then re-installed those parts. I also decided to go with a cloth back as it is inexpensive, doesn't add weight, allows heat to escape, and can easily be removed to access the back. I also installed some cloth behind the monitor to keep an light from the cold cathodes away...
Looking for a decent dedicated microphone for my computer -$40 USD or less -Headphone or USB type plug -Desktop, Lavalier, or handheld cardioid (although I would also need to get a really cheap desk stand) -No static (my current cheap desktop mic is unusable, so much static) -Using it for Skype, Teamspeak, gaming, telephone calls, and online meetings -Does not require any audio boards, sound cards, etc. to be loud enough for others to hear me
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2012