Posts by xlastshotx

Just got a third monitor today, should hold me over till I get a 4k for my main and use my 1440p as a secondary
i7 2600k, lapped - $165 shipped - Sold G.SKILL Sniper Low Voltage Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3L (f3-12800cl9d-8gbsr2) - $35 shipped Sold G.SKILL ECO 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3L 1600 (f3-12800cl8d-8gbeco) - $30 shipped ASUS P8P67 PRO LGA 1155 Intel P67 - $20 plus shippingSold The socket on the motherboard has some bent pins (see image). It does work, have been using it for years.
9/10 Nice focus
Nice portrait, 8/10. A little bit to tight of a crop/composition for me, but I like everything else.Here is a recent portrait I took of a friend
Uploading to OCN is free, the images are limited to fairly small sizes as well until clicked (when clicked they enlarge to the images size or to a percentage of the persons screen size). So there should not be a problem with blowing out screens. If you check out almost every log you can see what a difference having visible images can make.
Just a quick tip. If you want to make your thread a lot more compelling you should upload the pictures to OCN so they show up on your posts. Just click this button here: It is way more interesting/easier to read when every post isn't a wall of text
Never posted this pic, but it is a good example of an additional use for this type of machine when inactive.
I have a box for it, but it is for another brand r9. It is pretty much just the card, unless you need a specific accessory (I am sure I have a few of everything in my parts box).
SOLD MSI R9 290, works great. $170 shipped US48 OBO
Sony NEX 6, excellent condition. Recently serviced by Sony. Comes with 2 batteries, charger, car adapter for charger, Sony screen protector, IR remote, and Canon FD mount converter. $290 plus shipping (pm me your address and I will let you know the cost), or $290 and pickup if you are around Chino, California.