Posts by xlastshotx

Wow, crazy
I have a 2700k and I can stream at 1080p 60fps high bitrate and play the latest games. Any decent 4 core cpu will do streaming, just need a good gfx card and connection to back it up.
bitdefender is what I use. Free not, annoying
Yeah I was surprised that it was able to walk away from some of the crashes. Yeah FPV gear is next on my list, it looks really fun.
That one would be in the mini class, although there are a range of sizes considered to be mini. Here are a couple pictures of the one I havePS4 controller for size reference:The zmr above was actually my first quadcopter, I have crashed it many times and gone through quite a few props but surprisingly I haven't done any worse damage to it. I think playing flight sims all of my life gave me an advantage . The Hubsan from what I hear is a good starter quad, I almost bought...
I thought so to at first, but I was not able to find anything like it for the same price range. lol, I suppose it could be used for anything.. although I believe that the rules should be followed
Have one myself, really fun to fly https://groupgets.com/campaigns/99-ready-to-fly-zmr250-mini-racing-quadcopter example video of what people do with these:
If anyone is down for a heist add me on rockstar, xLastShotx
^^
VisionTek 7950 3GB model 79503GHK. Works, $95 Shipped US48