Posts by dava4444

okay. thanks anyway.
Hi guys thought Id ask a few questions instead of making assumptions and guesses..but also ima goiny do that too..on here coz its fun! AMD is well known to respond to tight timings..I have been a Corsair fan all my building life.. used other brands.. but i know where i stand with Corsair.. and I even once had the absolute pleasure of interacting with their legendary CS. ..yes its all true@CS But now to the little temptation in my heart.. I hear/guess/got the idea in my...
Hi! It has been said around here and on the 'net 'bad sensor' this etc. but today I found out the my AUX was my VRMs.. it used to have crazy temps but today i put some extra heatsinks on then and now..much lowers temps. and cooler to touch. used to be around 80C+ even up to 110C, now a cool 60C if i am right according to speedfan. I may be talking nonsense which happens time from time.. but I wanted to share this information I just found out 20 mins ago. kindly. Dava
Hi guys had a notion today that I might like to flash my two cards, when a friend mentioned he got an extra 10 percent increase on his. ..but, he has an asus.. I have a palit value. also I have SLI .. so I imagine that's a bit more complicated also. before you say 'you could brick both your cards' yeah i know and im a bit scared of that..but super bored right now.. haha..id like that slice of 10% he got on top.. wow.. might be more coz i have two cards..hmmm. any help...
naahh BG.. it was 'Fallout Who Vegas' I was stuck in.. I have done most of the TARDIS things.. but still no way to open the fob watch. Thanks for the tip on the stalker mods.. never thought of that! nice one!
oh 'snap' I completed RAGE for the first time a month ago too, it has a continuation DLC where you get a 'proper' ending, bought it last month too. maybe i should try that again.. hmm I'm about an hour into the DLC. right ima going try the STALKER 2 and 3.. see if they improved the game enough.. the graphics looks amazing @1200p even in the first one..the other 2 should be even better .. oh btw way found this.....
im more into FPS story telling.. I have BoS for original Xbox but I just couldn't get used to the camera. I looked for ages and ages for a Total Conversion mod for Fallout 1/2 for Gamebryo engine but nada. .. totally recommend the mods though. I have the 'Willow' companion mod installed (and the Who mod like above) today I *was* going to install NMC texture mod .. but I thought I have played this game a bit much and should ask around for anything new.. mmm I wonder if...
Hi guys lighthearted thread..ahoy! so about three weeks ago I completed Bioshock Infinite in 2 days..after a long long waited and wanted game.. Bioshock is one of my mains. I was like "that was short!" :O I now feel a bit like this.. So does anyone have any suggestions to quell my Bioshock blues? my mains are. GTA. Fallout. above. Portal. I have loads of games in my steam list, but the GTA style games would be a big bump in the wrong direction for me just now. I...
Hi Sandman.. that is my first choice for a board at the moment.. but just wondering if they had a watersystem board.. like the maximus? the others im thinking about are.. the top Sabertooth, the extreme9 (ASRock) .. and even tho I'm an asus/asrock fan, I had a look at the Gigabyte UD9 series. the top sabertooth had some serious ceramic cooling.. might go that way instead. UPDATE: no tri-sli on that board.
Hi guys I was just wondering if there is any AMD 990FX motherboards like the ROG Maximus? I am pretty happy with my rig, but I can't help but feel I'm missing out on a few features. I have the WC HS for 1 gpu and the NB, but its a total pain and tbh id rather just buy a new (WC?) board and if possible add a third card. (i will have to sort out my many many drives coz of the added power drain but thats another story.) Dava