Posts by Andr3az

Maybe I should stay on my Corsair VX550W for now then and get the newer PSU when I upgrade the GPU(s)? Should live for another few months like that right?
This would set me off another 100€. Is the OC really much higher with this? I don't mind spending money, but I wanna see good gains for extra money spent And I will get a new GPU few months after the mobo-cpu-ram-psu upgrade. I just can't spend too much at once. I will see first how good the 280x is with Battlefield 1, although in MP i always tone down the graphics settings for best perfromance.But what about the PSU? Is 600-650W good enough for i7 and rx480 ( or maybe...
Looks like I'll be getting the i7 and some better PSU then. Do you think, I can overclock the 6700k with my current cooler ( Xigmatek S1283 ) ?
Hi. I am going to upgrade my sig PC because of the coming BF1 and other games. I chose these parts: CPU: i5 6600k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX blue 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz CL15 1.35V PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO Edition M12II-620 Bronze I will probably keep this setup for the next 4-5 years, only upgrading the GPU (not really impressed with current releases). The pc will be used mostly to game and do some light photoshopping and programming. I...
People are more attracted to game improvements than benchmarks.
Hopefully it will let me overclock my monitor to 120hz also.
I hope there is a 8gb Rx480 with DVI-D connector
Dipped under 5 already. Tempted to buy if they drop more
Some card better have DVI-D. Other than that the card seems like a good upgrade from 280X.
Looks like my new build will get 1 or 2 of these 480s