Posts by Andr3az

Looks like I might get the Crossover 2795 actually. Looks the nicest and is pretty cheap. I just hope the sellers can write a lower price on the invoice because Estonia has pretty high customs taxes
Oh that crossover 2795 looks so tempting!
Are there any cheap Korean monitors that are freesync capable? Might aswell try to get all the bells and whistles lol.
Oh! I haven't been on OCN for a while.. Updated my rig.I currently have AMD 280x.I do game and I might also upgrade to some intel i5 and add another 280x or get a single faster card later in the future. But most of the time I just code / read / watch movies on my pc.But how will the monitors compare with my cheapo 23.6" AOC E2461FWH are they worth it or the cons that come with these monitors nullify all the benefits I get from 4k?From your responses, I seem to think that...
So I was looking at the korean monitors and found this thing: Has anyone tried the wasabi mango monitors? How is the quality? Is it real? 4k monitor for 380usd sounds too good to be true. EDIT: Also found this Crossover monitor,...
Hey guys. I have this weird problem with my windows 10 and CPU after waking my computer up from sleep mode. After I wake my pc up from sleep, my core #0 is working normally, multiplier is 19 and its working fine, but my other cores ( #1-#3) are still at 4 multiplier, so far only restart has helped and not putting my computer to sleep. Is there a way to make my other cores wake up after sleep? This issue is really annoying.. Thanks EDIT: already turned off the...
This wont help , if there is still some person operating the computer.I sometimes wonder which is a bigger security threat, the user or the OS/programs?
You can accomplish it with either php or jQuery. Read: For PHP you can search google for include.
Postal, Dead Space. Call of duty if you have console with headset.