Posts by Gollie

Up for sale is my Emmeline “P-51 Mustang” Portable Headphone Amp. I'm also including the Silver/Copper LOD because I will no longer have use for it once the amp is sold. I sent the unit in to Ray about 18 months ago and had the battery replaced. When it came back, it had an upgraded charger as well. I'm the original owner. It has no scratches as it has always been stored in a felt travel bag that housed the iPod and the amp. Really hate to see this unit go but I honestly...
Thrilled with the shield.
Shield is awesome! Constantly updated and supported by Nvidia making it one of the best Android tablets out at the moment.
Nvidia updated the Shield Tablet yesterday and it's as smooth or smoother than my GF's iPad Air 2 64GB. I honestly can't get over it. For years, I've always hated the slight lag that Android. Sure, there are times when its smooth but then there are times when..."I wish it was more like iOS". After the latest Rom which brings us up to Lollipop 5.0.1, the shield is amazing. Nvidia hit it out of the park with this device. They have also been OUTSTANDING with their support....
While the URL's are a bit confusing but the tablet that the first link forwards to is the fastest tablet here.
I agree with Kenji, give it some time. To be honest, I contemplated sending my shield back to Amazon for the full 30 days I had the option. The wifi was weak before Lollipop. I tried using 2.4 vs 5Ghz and nothing seemed to help the wifi reception except the Nvidia updated that included Lollipop.Also, I downloaded speedtest and even though the iPad shows stronger signal via visible bars, the Shield reports faster download speeds on Xfinity Wifi (45-50Mb down).I also have to...
The shield is great for Hearthstone on the go and performs extremely well as a web browser, youtube, twitch.tv viewer (1080 source with no lag) and other basic tablet functions. I was in the market for the next "Nexus 7 2013" with an 8-9" screen and this feels like the winner. $400 for the Nexus 9 felt a bit high. This is the tablet. The CPU/GPU is futureproof for ~2 years (although have you see the new X1?!) and Nvidia is bringing updates to market almost as fast as...
Love my Shield as well. Nvidia is offering top notch support for the device. Updates have brought improved battery life as well as improved the wifi reception which were my main gripes when I first received it at the end of November. I've owned Kindle's in the past as the kids continue to enjoy them but the power of the shield tab is great and I have yet to run into a game or app that it doesn't handle with ease. I own the tablet, controller and the cover. The build...
Bravo for this!
To start, do most of your practice shooting in manual modes. If you don't feel completely comfortable with manual settings, switch over to Ap When you have something important about to happen. In my opinion, you have to force yourself to learn manual settings. It is easy to use the other modes when you can fully control of the tool.