Posts by Kyoujin

Thanks OP. I was able to price match a G502 with Amazon's listing over the phone. When you deduct the value of the steam cash the mouse cost me 25USD. Amazing deal.
And now Ryan Moore really has egg on his face.
I wouldn't carry Hatred either, that game is in very poor taste. Good on GoG.
So much hate and the game isn't even out yet. CDPR are decent enough people that I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt. How about we wait until we've played The Wild Hunt before commenting on its quality? Weird concept for OCN, I know.
At the steep asking price of 400EU, shouldn't this case have a filter up front?
I don't know...maybe because all these companies are owned and operated by HUMANS who should know right from wrong?
Yeah, that's nice 'n all, Nintendo, but how about adding Xenoblade to the Wii-U store before its sequel comes out?
Well, given that I've already paid for the game and all of its pre-scholar DLC, there's no way I'm paying more than the regular DLC price of 10USD for this...if at all. Charging extra for a graphical "upgrade" to levels that we saw in the pre-release version is just really, really shady. If I do end up getting this DLC it will be mainly due to the semi-OCD completionist in me because I think I'm swearing off FromSoftware for the foreseeable future.
Hmm, I wonder if this partly contributed to the decision to country-lock gifting? I mean if the refund policy changes mandated by the EU end up impacting their bottom line and they increase prices within the EU to compensate (or perhaps cut back on Steam-sales)...the restrictions imposed upon gifting would prevent a person in the EU from bypassing the increased prices via an outside-the-EU source.
infrared