Posts by Kyoujin

Yeah, it's definitely not a fifty dollar mousepad in my opinion. While my Hiro hasn't bubbled up like yours it has noticeably worn down within a surprisingly quick time-frame. It makes me want to dig out my old Steelseries SX but mice these days have wacky feet that would be difficult to tape up.
[[SPOILER]] Node 7 is []. I have no idea what 17-30 are, they always time out.My ping going from Maine to the Chicago servers is usually 40. However it has been frequently spiking to as high as 500 for the past month or two at least. Everyone using TimeWarner appears to be having the same problem regardless of relative location which is what led me to believe that it is dickery at play.
No upgrade here. However they are now actively throttling my video game connections; while simultaneously running commercials claiming to be the best ISP for video games no less. "Hate" can not even being to describe...
So my Seagate 7200.11 is finally hinting that it is going to be checking out soon; always knew it was going to fail just didn't know when. That means I am in need of a new general use, non-gaming, HDD. I've narrowed things down to four possibilities that I am currently mulling over and that's where I'd like your opinions. I would prefer experiences with these drives in particular but I'm game for whatever anyone has to say on the matter. Just don't suggest a Seagate...
Thermalfake at it again. Guess they really do have no shame.
That's not a very good analogy to be honest. This is a very minor thing comparative to a $999,500 deficit.They did promise one thing yet delivered another. I seriously doubt, however, that anyone is meaningfully affected by the smaller-yet-still-plenty-large palette of color options. The only issue I see here is whether or not they intentionally lied to us or simply goofed with internal communications.
Thanks OP. I was able to price match a G502 with Amazon's listing over the phone. When you deduct the value of the steam cash the mouse cost me 25USD. Amazing deal.
And now Ryan Moore really has egg on his face.
I wouldn't carry Hatred either, that game is in very poor taste. Good on GoG.
So much hate and the game isn't even out yet. CDPR are decent enough people that I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt. How about we wait until we've played The Wild Hunt before commenting on its quality? Weird concept for OCN, I know.