Posts by crimsontears809739

Okay, from the little bit of reading I have done the problem is caused by static, and the front panel should already be grounded. Can you confirm this for me? While the computer is off and the front pannel is plugged in, take a multimeter and do a continuity test from the ground/shield of the usb/audio (circled in red) to one of the screws that holds your motherboard in place. You should have continuity. Can you also confirm that it is static? If you place one hand...
This guy has the exact same problem. --> http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/271300-28-front-panel-static-discharge-problems Read that thread and make sure we are on the same page. Apparently, HAF-922 cases are notorious for this problem. If the problem is caused by static like the person mentioned above, it should be easy to fix. Perhaps add a optoisolator on the start switch? I need to re-read that thread and brainstorm for a little bit. I have a degree in...
Yes This is for mac devices. --> https://www.google.com/shopping/product/1497456404966698365?q=tv%20ir%20to%20bluetooth&client=firefox-a&hs=GAl&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45645796,d.dmQ&biw=1600&bih=709&sa=X&ei=MVp5UcCCHYbn0gGnnIAw&ved=0CGEQ8wIwAjgK I can't find one for Windows. Grrr..... Just some thoughts here..... Just as visible LED's have different brightnesses, IR led's have different brightnesses. Often times going to a better IR...
No way of knowing from your post. Usually, my input lag problems are HDD related. I would look at HDD and CPU first, before troubleshooting the keyboard and mouse.
If your gonna update them, now is the best time....before you have data on the drive. I would update the drives now. Follow that guide and get the latest drivers. Are you installing Windows 7 or Windows 8?
*scratched head* Well, I am stumped. What is the SMART status?
What I do know for sure, is you don't need aggressive RAM timing to achieve good overclocks. I can get to 4.9 GHz on my stock RAM timings.....but my blck is at stock. I did it entirely with the CPU multiplier. The Blck can cause memory stability problems. Can you crank down your blck and turn up your CPU multiplier? I am not very familiar with that exact architecture of processor, but that should help with your stability problems. What is your stock CPU multiplier...
It probably has bad sectors. Did you try running disk check first? Also, there is a "quick" format and a "long" format using the windows utility. Try it the long way, I think it check for bad sectors when you do it that way.
I haven't had a SLi computer since the ye olden days of PCI-E 1.0. Back in those days you have to make sure both cards were running at 16x, or you would have a bottleneck in SLi/Crossfire. Apparently, times have changes and now with PCI-E 3.0 it runs in 8x for Crossfire / SLi......and that will not bottleneck the card. I apologize for my first post asking that both cards are running in 16x mode, that was a misunderstanding on my part. So, yes, 8x 8x is correct.
The MOSFETs (or any other type of power switching device) used in your motherboard voltage regulators are rated to around 125 C. The south-bridge and other IC's probably should not get above 70 C. I need to know exactly what your motherboard temperature is measuring. You can't just tell me the motherboard model, your gonna have to do some digging to solve this one. Are "qpi power management" and "override vrr limit" BIOS settings? If they are, read your motherboard...