Posts by crimsontears809739

wow,..........where do i start? First of all, welcome to OCN! Second of all, if you post was a little less confusing you would get more help on the forums faster. :-) Are you new to overclocking? 1.) Not sure what steps you tried to get those speeds. If you could elaborate, i could provide more help. I need more information. Here is a fictional example of the type of descriptive post you need to write if you want more help: I slowly adjusted the GPU in ## MHz...
If the audio you are listening to is in stereo, it won't use all 5 speakers by default. It will use only two. It is not a driver issue, it is a configuration issue. Somewhere is the options there is a button like "5 channel stereo" where you tell the back two channels to copy the front two channels (for stereo audio only). Different sound cards call this feature by different names, and put the option in different places. (Read the documentation on their website. It...
On lunch break again at work. :-) I was looking at the HAF 932's myself, and i swear to god that 6 months ago they did not come with a black interior, caster wheels, or hot swap bays. The blue edition comes with all this. I take back my previous comment. Go with the 932 blue edition. Stay with the 7,000RPM hard drvies at all costs. Stay with the Spinpoint F3 or WD Black. A Spinpoint f4 is even better, good luck finding one of those. Sata II vs Sata III makes no...
The multiplier is un-related to the voltage. (at least it should be) Good luck with the extreme gen 3.
Consider paying the little extra for the HAF-X. But that's more personal preference. A friend tried to get a Spinpoint F3 last week, and he told me that Samsung said they were discontinuing the drive due to problems caused by the flooding in Asia....but if you can find one it's a excellent hard drive. I don't feel like that MSI Lightining GTX580 for $600 is alot of bang for your buck. I have a DCII GTX 570 oc'ed to GTX580 speeds, and it cost me about $300. The 580...
"CPU Vcore" Option and "CPU Core Volt Offset" accomplish the same thing, right? Changing the CPU Vcore from 1.2 to 1.3 should be the same as changing the core volt offset from 0.0 to 0.1? ( assuming the stock voltage is 1.2v, can't remember off the top of my head........but you get my point.)
Sorry for taking so long to respond. For those speakers in a surround sound set up, yes. Especially because you have surround sound. Not the best speakers, but good enough where you should notice a improvement. Your speakers don't have a digital SPDIF input do they? (can't find the manual online).
It means something to me. ...let me pull out my engineering hat. What is ADI1988B? It's the main audio processor --> http://www.analog.com/static/imported-files/data_sheets/AD1988A_1988B.pdf (page 4-5 have the information that matters, the rest of the information is so a electronic engineer can design hardware/software to use the chip properly) The Xonar uses the Asus AV100. Asus doesn't release the datasheet for the AV100, but the manual has a "specifications"...
I have the same problem. Try sony MDR-AS40EX. They come with thin little clips that go behind the ear to keep them in place (The clips are soft, adjustable, and removable) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826159246&Tpk=MDR-AS40EX. Do they sound good? My shelf speaker system has x2 6" 60 watt subwolfers (also Sony), and these Sony earbuds have a deeper, stronger, clearer base than my shelf system. Wallmart sells them for $50. Newegg had them for...
yep, computers post just fine without a hard drive.