Posts by Fir3Chi3f

Ah, well at least that failed quickly Something to do with my video drivers I assume.
Huh, well that's not right. No errors tho I'm going to try and run it again and we'll see
Hopefully configured correctly (passkeys) and folding on MintI want to say that it is, but will definitely double check that.I just keep reading all sorts of stuff that can cause that, like the bios boot order and the way UEFI is set. I find error messages like these to be the bane of my existence and the source of so much frustration; they don't mean what they say and be completely misleading as to the actual problem.Ya see I could, but I am just so irked that my current...
Computer still wont boot and has been the most frustrating thing I've had to deal with in forever. I get "File: \efi\microsoft\boot\bcd 0xc00000f" error while trying to boot with just about every combination of UEFI and Secure boot settings I can possibly set and when inserting a windows 7 install usb I get “This version of System Recovery Options is not compatible with the version of windows you are trying to repair. Try using a recovery disc that is compatible with...
And it's dead. After a bit of travel the bios was all default settings and my overclocking profiles gone. Folding for about two days and things slowed down and it froze when I tried shutting down. Now it wont boot. Windows logo comes up and I get asked to insert a windows installation disk to repair. Anyone know if I unraid my drives will one work without the other? I have two 1TB drives in a raid 1.
Dat warranty
Computer crashed again sometime over the weekend, but I've got good news! I added another 140mm noctua fan to my GPU radiator! Hasn't gained a bit of noise and these temps are way lower than what I previously posted!We'll see if it crashes again. If it does I'll actually have to sit down and do clean reinstall of the driver as it was suggested.Welcome back Downshift! Life gets ya sometimes like that. Don't I know it! What is that 460 from? Certainly not your main rig
I have an aversion to cards over $1k, but am all for getting 980 ti into the mix
I shave whenever convenient. As long as I look "clean" the hospital doesn't care and my contractor definitely doesn't care.
Bumped power limit up +7, core voltage up 6mV, and memory clock down 75mhz.I'll try a complete clean install of drivers later if this happens again.To better answer this question a screenshot! I find it's always more helpful to get visuals when attempting to assist.