Posts by Fir3Chi3f

Look like everyone else's? It looks fine! What banner would you like in the original post? You can see the choices here:http://www.bronyathome.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=37
Welcome fasttracker440!
I'd argue if it wasn't extremely true. *-*Need to make a cron dead man switch for the folding rig or something.
Nope, I'm like so dead.Upgraded our modem from a SB6120 to a SB6141 and saw absolutely no difference!This is clearly a productive use of my time.Had a similar thing happen with Comcast. They replace the ends of each coax cable and call it good. :/
Oh my! Heavy equipment coming to town! Assuming some consistent folding, why not reign supreme on OCN's only pink team?
You're right I'm long over due for another 3 hour drive for a cup of coffee. What are you doing next Saturday?
If I had looked up the model number I would have known, but I just saw a really cheap awesome UPS and had to jump on it. I'll make an adapter to use in average American socket and hope it never needs more than ~15amp It shouldn't since I'll only have my desktop and one monitor hooked to it at any given point. I only worry about initially charging the batteries. Bought it as-is and untested. Everything looks good inside, but the batteries could be toast. We'll see!
I've at least something of an update. I got a new (to me) UPS! It's a Tripp-Lite SMART3000RM2UIt's a bit of beast, but I've not been able to plug it in because it it has an L530P plug on it Thanks for that Bee Dub GeeLesser thanks. Maybe just a pat on the head.
A first for me to post that Welcome aboard What banner would you like for the OP? We more or less borrow them from Brony@Home http://www.bronyathome.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=37
MLP Group | Official OCN:MLP Fan Club | Team Stats Page 2015 official start and end times have yet to be determined. If you already have a folding name and passkey, just use it and don't change a thing! If you don't have a folding name or a passkey, here is one with a bonus enabled passkey so you get the bonus points: Team Folding name: OCN_Ponies (Case Sensitive) Passkey: dbac2467c299e082df7fd7475735f585 Team Number: 37726 If you need a hand with anything, go...