Posts by Fir3Chi3f

I couldn't hear either of you from up here. Speaking of which, hey @Renegadesl1 I'm one @Talynn67 away from your DDR4 using butt!
I say Slammers since they don't have anyone where we at least have the potential for our folder to come back More posts loaded since, ignore this post
I've actually not tried folding it under Linux. It's a fresh install of windows 7 after a long and painful experience trying to get windows server 2012 installed.It's only in windows so far with the crashes; using the latest and greatest AMD drivers. I want to get some temperature monitoring going to see if that's the issue, but I'm off to work for now. Will post back when I can.Would be nice if I can get my 7970 to a point where it could be useful for this team.
Folding under Windows for the time being while I set it up and get everything working correctly. Kept crashing last night and I couldn't figure out why until I stopped it from folding the GPU. I did finally get a new graphics card BTW, MSI 7970 With G10 and H90 Too bad it just isn't stable folding
As a previous jeep owner, long straight valve cover gets my attention! AMC Straight six is all about running forever and leaking oil, but Ford is good too I guess Really though, sounds like a neat project Oh I know it's a big deal to get ahead of me. You should get a medal
It's not just about feel/control of the bike, a major part of riding is always being aware and control of your surroundings. Really cranking your head around before switching lanes and looking through the corner and not just at the turn. Besides just keeping yourself visible to others, it's about driving/riding like others can't see you; avoid blind spots, keep at safe distances from other vehicles in case they do something unexpected and always have an escape route for...
Taking care of business on the holidays. Now that's dedication! Good folding all!
In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, 970's are going to be added to the Nividia category, but not until the rest of the lineup is released. http://www.overclock.net/t/1530069/gtx-970-decision/0_50
It's finals week for me! Give me a day or two and I'll do random winners for comic books!
IN