Posts by Fir3Chi3f

In for the rad.
Signup Here | MLP Group | Official OCN:MLP Fan Club The contest runs from December 1st - December 8th (12:00 PM UTC) If you already have a folding name and passkey, just use it and don't change a thing! If you don't have a folding name or a passkey, here is one with a bonus enabled passkey so you get the bonus points: Team Folding name: OCN_Ponies (Case Sensitive) Passkey: dbac2467c299e082df7fd7475735f585 Team Number: 37726 Note: If you use the team name, you...
Your leadership skills are in need of some work my friend Yeah, I can do it. Ya'll should help me promulgate this time around.
Momaddy is best Dadamom
Excuse me while I reinstall one million applications now. At least will @CSCoder4ever be happy with me @BWG So, do I call you Daddy or Momma?
Subscribing and will post pictures in a bit! I don't have a build just yet, but I do have two broken NES's!
As it's already come up in discussion, I hope everyone's seen that hardware eligibility has changed Changes are thusly:If you've not received the PM I highly recommend signing up for the Folding group to receive them.I forgot how hardcore DDR2 was, That voltage would murder most DDR3!dman811 is best editor
Came home to find my computer off No idea why, I'm trying to pick apart the log file as to why, but can't really see anything. Only thing I've done since installing the new CPU is set the ram to it's XMP. I changed some more settings from auto to pretty much the manual equivalent.
Rig is called Neckpain and it's graphics card is not quite up to snuff compared to the rest of the rig http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4718136 Not that it matters, but I would likely use this for VT-d vga passthrew so that I can run a full windows gaming virtual machine on linux. It is also possible that I would fold with it since GPU categories I've found more difficult to fill than CPU. Favorite color is orange.
So, 12 threads is a bit better than 8.