Posts by GodofGrunts

Quote: Originally Posted by Ktmrida4life What does everyone else think? Antec 360? Or just leave the topic title as is? I like Antec 360 as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Chipp We don't even have hats yet. They are in the process of being freighted to us now. And that's what I've been told for the past 6 months.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thatguystolemynick This is For GodofGrunts
sub'd... Again
Quote: Originally Posted by parityboy No, iOS. Yes, Cisco's iOS. Cisco also have CPUs which are dedicated to routing IP, as opposed to the general purpose architecture of an Intel CPU. Everything I find says it's Unix based so close enough. Quote: Originally Posted by evermooingcow They are media files generally ranging from 500MB to 4GB. I'll certainly try another file system when I get a chance to empty out my drives...
Quote: The company is also betting you won't need that Windows, Macintosh or Linux stuff either. >> The company is also betting you won't need that Windows, Macintosh or Linux stuff either. >> won't need that Windows, Macintosh or Linux stuff either. >> won't need that Linux stuff either. >> Linux Erm... Chrome OS is Linux though...
Quote: Originally Posted by kora04 3 weeks and no lanyard... Dude I won a hat like 6 months ago and never received it.
Nothing to see here. Anyone who has worked retail knows all this.
Just tried it. It's not that good.
Quote: Originally Posted by evermooingcow Networking functions seem to have little or no impact on CPU load given a home environment but I noticed that file serving can be very CPU intensive even serving to just one host. Maybe its just me but I upgraded from a Celeron 430 to a E4300 and saw performance increase. Running XFS, NFS and Kerberos There is your problem. Unless all your files are HUGE (talking gigs here) XFS I/O and CPU usage is...