Posts by xlink

The glory days were late 90s, early 00s, mid 00s and nothing much else worth mentioning since the launch of the c2d.
In my opinion, there's no issue if they got permission from the CPU-z authors. Anyone know if that's the case?
I'm fine with USB Type C. I just wish there were TWO ports. There probably will be on the next model... at which point they'll likely get rid of the audio port and do that digitally.
Some people actually gain fulfillment from work. It's hard to feel valued by society if you don't do a darn thing.
It's all relative. Do you know someone who knows someone who this happened to?If your population is 1BN people it's bound to happen to at least a few people.Some of this has to do with the saliency of the event. Apple draws more fire. Windows Phone and BBY have small shares.
It depends. Imagine two laptops that are internally about the same other than the gpu. It's very possible to overclock the lower end version to a point where it dumps less heat than the higher end variant. Sometimes you can get a 50% increase in performance this way.I wouldn't oc the top end variant though.
Does it come with snake oil?
does that hold for 2x120MM rads as well?
Ouch... I was kind of excited about this. I even heard the COO of SpaceX talk about this earlier today (She gave a presentation at my workplace)
So what you're saying is that big companies and big government combine in such ways that it doesn't benefit the average person?Shocking.