Posts by Anti!!

1.5GB or 3GB? - Also, props for a good seller!
To start with, I would get migraine headaches when studying for a hour or two on my computer for comptia tests (or gaming). So, I bought a used pair from someone at this forum. I put them on and I instantly felt a relief in tension and eye strain. I do not wear glasses for vision correction and have no issues anywhere else, but when viewing a computer. I now do IT full time and constantly look at 2 24" monitors or more. When ever my eyes start to bother my I grab my...
Confirmed hacking while testing 6 pool strat publicly? Please show some proof please, because that is just terrible if true. The guy was already six pooling to GM as a test. Why would he hack? lol
noice updates mate. Twas a good read to catch up on progress. Thank you for the content and keep up the good work. Just a questions, am I the only one who thinks the stainless steel dishes for the fans seem kinda out of place. I can't get past the idea that they just look stuck on top of the case instead of integrated. Make sense?
Are you saying you are interested?
To reply to both you I want to point out cheese can get you to GM. There was a guy who had an ongoing thread on TL.net that 6 pooled all the way to GM and played successfully in GM. Even when he was scouted. He had hold position micro down so well you would have to match it with the same micro or die. He had multiple pro players hating him.NOW, granted I have no clue about his macro play. Just based on his understanding of the enemy openers and what to attack first he at...
About how much does a proper 3D printer set up cost? Also, what CAD program are you using to do your rough renderings?
Agreed. I played on normal. I saved the effort for ladder. However, I did consider doing the whole thing on brutal just for the portraits.
LOTV....Surprised I didn't get beta either. These guys really don't pay attention to who the loyal players are..
Oddly enough they are working now.. lol