Posts by shlunky

There are a number of 290's here on the market. I remember seeing some reference Sapphire models for the same price as the 280x you linked. I would suggest those over the 280x. §
You know, I have wondered the same thing. With as similar as it is to AB, and being told (not sure how accurate it is) that AB shows allocated, I would suspect PrecisionX to do the same.Again, everything I just stated is nothing close to concrete, so if you (or anyone else for that matter) has more accurate info, I would love to hear it.§
When you raise the resolution scaling, it gets even more. Then again, it isn't 1080 anymore either....Looks much better though, for sure!
In with 10!
In with 10!
Still available?
in with 10!
With the higher wattage PSU's becoming more common and more in focus, I think that would be a great idea.If you have time, that is.§
It is that time again me fellow OCN'ers. I have someone that has asked me to help build them a PC. I need something in the range of the GTX 660 / 660ti / 760 / 670 range. This person will be using some programs that need the nVidia card, so unfortunately, I am not interested in an AMD card for this specific deal. The price range the person gave me is $120, but I think I can get it up to $150 or so for the right card. Shipping would be to 37363, and payment would be made...