Posts by kmac20

NO ******* WONDER THIS GAMES BRIGHTNESS IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY F'D UP. Must be all that Vulcan crap. I swear to god when I'm staring at the character select screen it feels like i'm being blinded. Morphling looks like hes got 10 spotlights on him
Me and Flea just dumpstering kids left and right.Except that void game that was just ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS: 0/8 slark who went 0/2/3 SKILL BUILD: YOU READ RIGHT OCN BROTHERS, he was MAXING ESSENCE SHIFT FIRST, with 0 points in dark pact which DISPELLS STUNS YOU GUYS. Slarks dark pact since its last buff is BY FAR HIS MOST OP SKILL NOW: it is a 40 mana 300 DAMAGE AOE NUKE that REMOVES THE MAJORITY OF DEBUFFS, most important of which is STUNS. There are some things it...
I'm still more wow'd by this doom than doom 3, this single player looks like updated doom on roids with again that feeling of 'OMG can i kill these demons before i run out of ammo/health/get overwhelmed?" that doom 1 provided. But i just had to note how the multiplayer, aside from what i think is a cool mechanic in the playing as a demon, seems perfectly described by halo meets quake. Again speed of Quake with the play style of halo. Again NOT THAT THIS IS TERRIBLE FOR...
Looks like Halo meets Quake
I haven't had too many bad experiences pre ordering games i just think the concept of giving away your money before a product is finished is stupid and idiotic because youre essentially paying for a promise of what something will be not the product itself.
Everything i've said is 100% true, factual and accurate. Valve was worried about their BOTTOM LINE because someone brought up something MORE TABOO than masturbation: the BASIC FACT THAT CHINA RESTRICTS LARGE SWATHES OF THE INTERNET AND EXPRESSION VIA THE INTERNET. This is their perogative: after all as a company their goal is to make money, and not lose it. But the VERY FACT that perfect world exists in China and NOT Valve servers shows EXACTLY HOW TRUE THIS IS: they...
2GD had literally been the main host for TI3, had been one of the hosts for TI4, and is not only the main host for DREAMHACK one of the bigger dota tournaments but is the PERSON WHO IS BEHIND THE DOTA 2 DREAMHACK TOURNAMENT EVEN EXISTING. If Valve doesn't know what hes like by now then they dont even watch any Dota 2 which is not only their own product but one of their main money makers now. Sooooo none of this was a surprise, he is a well known casting and twitch...
Well i guess the difference here is that i dont see racist or disparaging remarks about jews or blacks or kind remarks or jokes about nazis as jokes. Joking about masturbation which everyone does in a country where its "banned" is a joke. "Joking" about "gasing jews" or "killing blacks" is not a joke. What makes a joke is it is funny: it invokes humor and laughter. It also involves an aspect of intent: what the intentions were of the person making the comment: was it...
First doom i've actually wanted to play since i used to play the ultimate doom as a kid. My cousin gave it to me. I had no idea how good but hard games could be before that. The joy of collecting all the armor bubbles, the annoyance at having to backtrack for the keycards, and the absolutely heart dreading feeling of stepping into an area with too many enemies and not enough guns or bullets. Oh yeah.
That is pretty impressive for a scammer. he probably would've made more money actually picking up cans with the amount of time he put into that.