Posts by kmac20

As someone who plays OD a lot I will say hes currently pretty weak compared to a lot of heroes that people pick. ESPECIALLY IF that person realizes: oh hey if i use my bottle after he steals my int, then wait for my int to return, i'll have full mana! (It's like tread switching it helps to counter act the intelligence steal). He dumps on a lot of other heroes though. And if you let an OD get a midas and give him like 15 min to farm, and he has half a brain, hes going...
L-O-L.
That ENEMY ENIGMA, always stealing my courier when im trying to send it to the secret shop. What. A. Dick.
I notice it more now than I used to, and not just in steam games. Probably my eyes or system or somethin who knows. That crap is very distracting. But in FPS i just accept it as part of it, no way I'm havin vsync or any FPS limitations when playing CSGO
Liar. You dish out peruvian justice all day long.That's slang for killing and eating cuys. Nothing cool about that, just lots to worry about.
I actually changed my mind and did pick the HX750 because they priced matched newegg so it ended up not even being 5$ more but was about 3$ instead. Figured might as well get the 750 for the future if its the same price as the RM650. Microcenter is my favorite store, I never mind going there. Consider that I was driving by it anyway into Yonkers and it was not even slightly out of my way. Its probably less than 10 minutes from where I live, so heading there is never a...
Add me to the list please. Got my new HX750 sitting right next to me. Gonna put her in sometime this week, or perhaps I'll wait till after I get a new case too. However, like many of you, i'm always VERY ANSY to put in any new part I pick up, even if it means a more difficult transition to my new case a few days later. Immediate gratification, yo.
Yes, the HX. Sorry, typo while I was on my iPhone.And i agreed on that point TwoCables: It won't provide me any real benefits. But it's of higher quality and I like to use higher quality parts, in particular when it only costs me 5$ more
I'm going iwith the RX series anyway I just really wanted to know if 650W would afford me space in the future. Since I know it will I'm going with the RX650, thanks guys!
I want to go with the HX series because they're much higher quality, and in my experiences higher quality on stuff like this means it will last a longgg time with not a single headache. I dont want to mess with anything coolermaster, and I particularly like the 7 year warranty. In my experiences companies like this will honor long warranties, and everything about the HX series and how high end it is is something I really want in a PSU this time around. My xion was great...