Posts by Stealth Pyros

Yea, they fired a GREAT shot at the Nexus line with their Fire phone.
Oh no, I definitely wasn't implying that Apple Pay should be a thing. Apple's fee is like a certain percentage of the purchase price? While I think that the fee is deducted from the merchant's end (not an additional charge for the customer), I definitely don't agree with it. We should just have the generic NFC standard that has been around (are there licensing fees for that?). What I do side with the boycott on is that retailers shouldn't have a proprietary payment method...
Ugh. Screw them. Like I said, they're just going to alienate customers. I hope the boycott gains strong ground.
I don't get why the retailers are having such an outlash against NFC? How does it benefit them to disallow NFC and bring in their own new method of payment? It's not like they charge you extra to use X method of payment... Do they somehow get charged an extra fee for each NFC transaction they do? The outlash seems pretty unwarranted. As I very rarely ever carry cash (I know I can't be the only one), it's a pretty stupid move to try to ban alternative payment methods....
[[SPOILER]]
I obviously can't. It's exactly that, speculation, based off of everything we've been shown. Until we see more of the game and can testify that it's not just some single player console nobby cash cow, we won't be paying $60 (*cough* $120) for it.DICE "collaborating" on Hardline doesn't at all imply that they're only consultants. They most likely are handling some of the code; bits that I can imagine might be atrocious for another developer to simply take over. If I recall...
That's fine and all, but they're not paying $60 for it. Pretty much every person I've seen saying that they won't be buying it are long-time Battlefield fans and PC gamers. EA/DICE typically boast about pre-order figures and haven't, so I'm going to assume it's been a flop so far. In the end, they put very minimal resources into Hardline and will turn tenfold the profit, easily, thanks to the console community. I think the console community has a LOT to do with why they're...
I believe someone came up with some neat stuff for Leap + Oculus. The duo definitely have some potential.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/apple-issues-security-warning-icloud-26359569But guys, GUYS. Apple. It's not their fault! Use stronger passwords! Surrrrrree...
Oh man. This game is going to flop so bad. To think that the money and time wasted on this trash could have just gone into development of 2143.