Posts by Stealth Pyros

It's so tragic that these business can no longer sit on their asses and watch all this money just roll in from ads being loaded.
Difference would still be pretty negligible regardless. Not worth the cost of a full rebuild, at least not to me. I can get an IB nowadays for cheap, it's still a "ehhh, I'll pass..." ordeal. I run everything (everything I care for anyways) without a hitch.
/Pats 2500k on the head/ Good for another 2 years.
Really? You gave it that long?Yes, gimmick. The average PC gamer today doesn't care about playing console games anymore. At least the way I look at it, if you're "PC enough" to want to play with a mouse and keyboard all the time, you're probably just going to play PC games. I've come to regret my purchases of 360, PS3, AND Wii (Wii probably being the least regretted), thinking of the hardware I could have gotten with the $500-$1000 I dumped across the 3 makes me sad.
Old news, and it's honestly a pretty good idea. The devices it's shared to do not display the password to the users, so it's not all that questionable.
Myth of the inexperienced, just IMO. You may have had bad experiences, but I and I'm sure plenty of others haven't. I've carried the same Windows installation across 3 system upgrades before.
o_o;I was under the assumption you didn't need to, because I HAVE seen it during the heist outfit selection.
Will do that right away. Wasn't aware that's something you had to do, thought it was just applied automatically according to the heist.
Nah not really man. I've done maybe 3 of them so I won't know what's going on in all of them. I played GTAO very little on PS3 and now on PC I've been only playing story mode until now, and I don't have any friends on PC Add me on Social first:'ll be on in about 5 minutes if you will?