Posts by Mikecdm

It looks like a budget board, similar to x79 gd45 plus. I bet it's just as bad too.
He's already ahead of you. This says it all.
If it gets crazy lines and or artifacts just by running the card, it could be solder balls breaking from over tightening pot. It happened to me on gtx 570 a long time ago. Also happened to me on 2 4870's. For 01, you need to spend lots of time tweaking and tuning, it's not a bench you can just go cold right away and get good results. If you're using the x79 rig, you're also on the wrong platform. Haswell scores much better and even with the card on air and only cpu ...
The switches just add like .025v to vgpu, vmem, and pll or something like that. There is a cb switch and ocp switch i think. The ln2 bios helps with cold slow. I think i got everything down right. Maybe mixed a few things up or incorrect value on the voltages.
It's an old ivy time 2600 kit. Probably around 2.1v i think. Pretty sure they can run with less voltage on the asrock.
I dunno why he posted it,, but needs to put it to good use
Obviously vince had to bin them before they were sent to him. How do you think vince found that 2ghz card.
I've gotten the hang of the samsungs on the Mpower max, but psc is a bad time every time. Didn't really mess with them at 2400, but 2666 is a bad time. I just stick to samsung on it. Even then, it took a bit of work to get samsung to work well. Time is still a good bit off though. I had to loosen up a few things to get 2858 to run compared to 2800.
Here are some pics of set up for moa. Results will follow at the end of the month.
You seem confused. OCF is the best board for clocking psc. I'd say it's probably the most efficient board when it comes to 32m with just about any IC. The ln2 board is for breaking WR with mfr. Sadly, it won't come out the box ready to break those records. Even with the IMC needed and the right ram, you'll still have a hard time it seems.BTW, when does all this stuff come in? I'm looking forward to some results.