Posts by Mikecdm

That is a beauty. Was watching Mr. Robot the other day and at some house the had 2 stacks of Mcintosh gear.
think it's T13 now
Looking good, too bad that g3258 is junk. 5ghz @ -60 just seems so bad, To be honest, the chip really isn't good for these benches anyways. I think i tried 03 or 01 at 6.3ghz with mine and still got bad scores.
x58 classy are built like tanks. I have an E760 that had a puddle of water in the socket and it still ran. Half the pins are corroded, 920 has big stain on the pads, but still runs 5g easy on phase and board does 250 bclk no problem. Only downside is the damn CB it has.
Looks like a lot of sub.
got banned last season, this was my alt account from like season 3 or so.
barely passed this today, would have cleared like a minute sooner, but wizard died
that firebug build annoys the hell out of me. Tried 105 a few times but nothing would die. Trying archon twister now.
All those old cards are a lot of fun and easy to vmod. Might not get any golds without an epower, but can still get good scores. On those 48xx series cards, a lot of the reference cards if not all come qith quimonda ics and they just don't clock well. Some times you can find a non-reference with samsung and those clock a lot higher. I've found a few msi cards on ebay like that and they were much better than all my reference cards. Pretty much an 8800/9800 series or the...
Still playing, but lost all hope. That bugged Firebirds is dumb and the reason I play is to do solo wizard.