Posts by Mikecdm

I did gold streak first try in Corvus
the gold streak, clear gr 75, and level a few gems to like 65 or so.
No difference between ancient or non ancient cow stick. The toughness thing, it depends by class and build. I'd still stick main stat augs on everything. Vit or anything else can be made up with paragon and you can mess with it to suit the difficulty. Some monk and sader builds can use all res gems, but still augment with main stat. On wizards, there's not much that you can do to boost toughness other than getting better gear, some armor rolls and elite damage...
Extra tab space is nice. Wasn't that bad or time consuming. Only had to go out of my way on a few things to complete it.
That is a beauty. Was watching Mr. Robot the other day and at some house the had 2 stacks of Mcintosh gear.
think it's T13 now
Looking good, too bad that g3258 is junk. 5ghz @ -60 just seems so bad, To be honest, the chip really isn't good for these benches anyways. I think i tried 03 or 01 at 6.3ghz with mine and still got bad scores.
x58 classy are built like tanks. I have an E760 that had a puddle of water in the socket and it still ran. Half the pins are corroded, 920 has big stain on the pads, but still runs 5g easy on phase and board does 250 bclk no problem. Only downside is the damn CB it has.
Looks like a lot of sub.
got banned last season, this was my alt account from like season 3 or so.