Posts by mortimersnerd

I have a program for stitching, but I need to create the HDRs first. I don't have a copy of Ps.
Are there any scripts or programs for batch processing exposure blending? I have a large panorama that I'm going to stitch from multiple exposures and looking to not do that all by hand.
Here's a few of mine -
delete
51 packages invoiced and packed today. Almost all of the domestic orders will go out tomorrow. International orders to follow later this week.
delete
Unloaded a shipment this morning. Canceled my planned weekend trip so I can get these shipped out.
See the post above.
I can do long exposures all night long or do stacked short exposures to avoid the noise and hot pixels. However, I'm looking for other options when I want to shoot stars without trails. This was with my 35mm f1.8 - ISO 1000, f1.8, 21 seconds. I would like to be able to do the same with a wide angle lens. With the f3.5 or similar lenses, I have to do 3+ minute exposures which look like this. Raising the ISO above 1000 starts to look terrible in the longer exposures (more...
I'm looking for options for a fast wide angle lens for night landscapes. The Nikon 24mm f1.4 would be perfect except that I don't have $2k to spend on a lens right now. Are there any older lenses in the 18-24mm range faster than f2.8? I already shoot manual for all of those shots so AF and metering isn't needed.