Posts by HiddenPenguin

Thanks for all the help Some of the stuff there is probably overkill. The thing is, I would like to build a computer that will last for some time with small upgrades, as you can see, I'm currently playing Crysis with two 6800 GT's which isn't exactly the most modern thing. I would upgrade my current computer but I might end up upgrading ever part of it. And, having been made by Dell, the computer confuses me... I think the power supply might be the base of the case...
If I am ever able to earn this much money for computer parts, I am thinking I would spend it like this... Case: XCLIO A380BK Black Mobo: EVGA NVIDIA nForce 790i Ultra GPU: BFG TechGeForce 9800 GX2 (2) PSU: COOLMAX 12V 1200W CPU: Q6600 2.4GHz HDD: Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10,000 RPM Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer OS: Vista 64-Bit Home Premium for System Builders Sony NEC Optiarc 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe First off: I assume of have...
If that doesn't work, then I have the same problem as you. I take out the turrets and the girl in the chopper tells me to shoot the alien with the tac gun. I had to go back to my save before I took out the turrets to get it to lock. Then, after taking out both sides of it, blowing up the hatch with rockets, and hearing that I have to nuke it, it won't lock on. I guess I might have to go back to an earlier save again. Unfortunate that there's a bug at the last part of...
Hello everyone, I searched for a thread on this but didn't find any so here it goes. I am thinking of building a computer for the first time and like the style of the cases with large fans on the front. Although the XCLIO A380BK has better reviews on Newegg, I thought the Tagan El Diablo could be another good choice. If anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated. Thanks (Hope I didn't mess anything up too badly on my first thread)