Posts by SmasherBasher

Glad you like it.
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12240/cpa-521/Lian_Li_Replacement_PC-Q06_Modders_Micro-ATX_Aluminum_Motherboard_Tray_-_Anodized_Red_Q6MATXR.htmland some screws.
Moar updates. This is pretty much finished. Just waiting on the outer skin. First I stuck it in its native location and didn't like it much . Then I decided it would be better suited by itself on the desk. First thing I had to do to make this happen is find a place for the PSU. For whatever reason, I can't find a pic of the PSU being mounted prior to finishing so we'll just jump straight to it. The PSU was pressure-fitted between the flex bay guide pins. It's a...
null
Great choice the m8 is a fabulous case.
null
null
Shoot Frozen-Q a PM. He did that for a customer of mine. He's an artisan here on OCN. Tell him I sent you.
Yeah that's about a 4-6 hour job to untangle.
This is an idea I've been cooking up for a few months now and it's time to bring it to fruition. It will use a removable acrylic top panel that will give it a polished, finished look. It should also be able to use current top panels for the M8 / M10 series. We will get to that later in the project once the proof of concept actually works