Posts by Black Magix

I actually just beat this game for the first time.....I'm really freaking confused on everything.
Your numbers are slightly off.. Bungie expects to sell 8 - 15 million by January 1st. Reportedly there have already been 5 million sold as of the article dated 1 October.
That's great, that doesn't make it correct. I don't know what other sources of information you get but the community is very unhappy based on the destiny subreddit, the patch note comments, and the facebook page.[/quote]As opposed to those reviews where Activision bought a score right? At least the user scores are a bit more honest on people's opinions of the gameFew things: Your numbers make no sense. My wife picked up the game, got to level 5 and decided to stop since...
If that's your logic then tetris still has 143 million player base because it's guaranteed since there's no monthly subscription.When you factor in paid content, you alienate even more of your player base becaues there are people that don't believe the original game was worth 60 dollars, much less minimal content for 20 dollars (1/3rd of the price of the game.)Based on user scores:Destiny currently has a rating of 6.4 on metacritic (and it's dropping)Defiance (another game...
According to all legal precedents, emulation is legal within the United States. However, unauthorized distribution of copyrighted code remains illegal, according to both country specific copyright and international copyright law. Obtaining games through methods not authorized by the developer or publisher is illegal in the United States. In other words, unless the developer approved the production of a rom, it's not legal to own, regardless of if you own the...
The game is going downhill quickly. Next to no content (Not to be confused with replay ability) and fixing "bugs" that don't exist because players are clearing content to fast. Destiny isn't going to last until march, must less the 10 year plan they have scheduled.
Sadly it's true. I'm kinda pissed at sony for the whole "You need a security chip for a race wheel." because there are no decent race wheels out right now. So much for my g25.
I'm in need of some assistance here. I've been trying steam @home streaming and can't seem to get it to work within acceptable standards here. What I've done is I've tried two different configurations. Both configurations are streaming to my HTPC First: Controller plugged into Host pc (gaming machinen) there is about a .2-.4 second lag between inputs and when they show up on the client. Second: Controller plugged into Client - There is about a .4 second delay in input...
I personally like the feel of the thumbsticks on the xbox one controller more than the 360's. They move and feel more responsive after a few hours of use too. The 360's is great for comfort after hours of playing though the rubber on the thumb sticks leave something to be desired. I've personally wasted about 5-6 360 controllers because the rubber keeps coming off under my fingers.
Horrible game with horrible AI. I got the game on release and they can't maintain server stability to save their life. For the first 2 and a half weeks after release, servers were unavailable, after finally coming up, servers were up but you'd get dc'ed in the middle of races. The AI will run you off the road defending its race line and the invisible walls make the track feel EXTREMELY slim. The mountain scenery gets old after a while and the tracks aren't that fun. I'd...