Posts by Black Magix

Bumping this thread to report I'm having the exact same issues. The solution is to back date drivers to the 13 series here. I'm eagerly awaiting a solution from AMD about why their drivers essentially makes my second 290x useless.
Yes they are the same. There's actually a supported feature that if you buy red hat and are already running cent, they provide instructions on how to switch your repos and you run a yum update and voila, you're on red hat.
I'd say 130-140 with the SD Card.
I will say the game I'm enjoying the most on my vita right now is Freedom Wars. Nice Monster Hunter esc kind of game where you harvest resources to build better weapons. Combat is really fun and dynamic as you fight larger enemies. Only annoying thing is that the in game audio isn't localized so it's all in Japanese.
You need to move your network services up higher in the boot order before your terminal services. In AIX it's the /etc/inittab, I'm not sure what it is in linux.
Had a back up and recovery team guy come to me asking why his server kept crashing when he tried to kick off backups with his custom scriptfirst thing in the script was literally the script calling itself.He swore it used to work just fine and he tested it before he blew up his prod server twice.
The 3DS launched February 26th 2011 and still plays all current titles. The new 3ds doesn't have any exclusive titles for it released yet but it does have stronger hardware.So just under 48 months.I actually really like my new 3ds. The buttons are all well placed and the c stick is actually really responsive. I do have a bit of an issue trying to get it to go right and down but that's being picky. The ZL and ZR buttons are easy to hit and not to far away and the adaptive...
Hey guys! I'm looking for information regarding replacing the default shell (explorer) in windows 7 or 8.1 What brought me to this idea was back in the XP days, I was a HUGE fan of LiteStep (simple EXTREMELY light weight shell) and would like to do sometihng similar in 8.1 any suggestions?
I'm using RHEL for my tests but interestingly enough I show the same symbolic link for sh to bash but....Code:$ shsh-4.1$ echo $0shsh-4.1$ lsb_release -aLSB Version: :base-4.0-amd64:base-4.0-noarch:core-4.0-amd64:core-4.0-noarch:graphics-4.0-amd64:graphics-4.0-noarch:printing-4.0-amd64:printing-4.0-noarchDistributor ID: RedHatEnterpriseWorkstationDescription: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.5 (Santiago)Release: 6.5Codename: Santiagosh-4.1$
Well now you got me curious.... tried this in several shells on several environments. CSH: for i in {01..26}; do echo $i; done for: Command not found. i: Undefined variable KSH in linux: iterates one number per line KSH in AIX 7.1: {01..26} TCSH: for i in {01..26}; do echo $i; done for: Command not found. i: Undefined variable. sh in linux: iterates one number per line sh in AIX 7.1 : {01..26}