Posts by Black Magix

Thanks everyone. 1440p@144hz it is!
Alrighty so I'm at a loss. I just my second Titan-x up and running and decided I really want to push the borders here but then realize I've got a slight issue. The titan's can't do 4k@144hz. So now I'm stuck between deciding if I want to do 1440p@144hz or 4k@60hz....and I'm honestly not sure which route to take. Either route I'll make sure to have gsync on my monitor but I'm honestly not sure which way to go. Need some suggestions and insight.
I think this might be the winner.Looks like it could fit all 3 of my monitors and give me plenty of room and cable management, I would put a hole in the side though since I have my PC on the floor and on the outside of my desk.
I'm looking to buy an EVGA SLI Bridge V2 for my RIVE but I don't know which one I need, Mistakenly, I picked up the 2 way long and that is to short to reach Here's my current layout PCIE_x16_1 - Titan-x SC PCIE_X8_2A - Sound Card PCIE_X8_2B - Empty PCIE_X16_3 - 750ti (physx) PCIEX1_1 - empty PCIE_X8_4 - empty What I'd like to do is replace the 750ti with my second Titan-X SC. What I thought I need actually lands on PCIE_x8_2B so I was going to return it for the...
1) Good luck getting Blizzard into a court of law. It'll cost you much more in legal fees and litigation than a 60 dollar game.2) You're discussing a 3rd party private server which doesn't come into effect in the two party contract you made with blizzard. You agreed to a eula which is a 2 way street between you and blizzard. End of discussion. A 3rd party server falls outside of the bounds of the eula and thus Blizzard's eula doesn't have jurisdiction (BIG IMPORTANT PART...
That's not true. Their end user license agreement basically says that they own the account and you still have access to the game and it's files, but blizz reserves the right to block you from using their private servers. In return for agreeing with this (Since contract law dictates that contracts won't be one sided) you are provided private servers to enjoy the game on.Those accounts are being banned as well.
What's your grip style? Claw/fingertip What's your sensitivity? 3600 dpi (I think) What's your maximum budget? 200 Do you want additional buttons? yes, thumb buttons are a must What games do you play? FPS, RTS, a little bit of everything Do you mind about prediction? Not sure what that is. Other relevant information I'm currently using a g502 but I find it may be more suited to a palm grip as I find the buttons a little too deep for me. I find I use my mx518 at work and...
Seriously I can have all the performance in the world but lately, my desk has been giving me headaches. I've got an L desk because I enjoy having that much space on my desk but I'm in a situation where I feel limited because the desk isn't long enough to accommodate me using the full potential of my mouse pad. So I'd like to find something better. Something deep enough to hold my 3 monitors, 2 speakers, 1 control pod, my mechanical keyboard and my mouse pad and mouse....
I've yet to meet someone who didn't like this game that knew what they were buying. I've truly fallen in love with this game and have even taken the time to write some mods for it (for personal use.) It's amazing game and I keep getting in over my head but keep getting further and further with more and more organization.
If this game was striving for realism than it missed the mark entirely. Likewise the game is about progression and moving to the next cars up and up buying what should be progressively better cars. What encourages me to buy the lambo over the C6R if the C6R can beat the top end cars? There is literally no incentive to move up.