Posts by Lee17

Thanks all. Unfortunatly, she have to postpone the projet for later since the price of a 970 is higher than expected (~450$CAD) and a 960 isn't worth now since she can wait a bit. I will keep these suggestion in mind for futur research/build. ~Lee
Location. Canada If not in the US, links to stores in your country. Budget! Set a prefered price and an absolute maximum if you can. The budjet need to fit a GTX970 and a psu to power it with an i7 2700 So far, budjet is 500$CAD. Since a 970 is around ~420$, i was trying to find something reliable for ~80$CAD Wattage needed, if you're not sure then that's fine but make sure to give us the details to #5! I believe 500-550w is...
I'm looking for a low space HDD for my server. It only run a minecraft server and a teamspeak server so it doesn't need alot of space. My current hard drive die and I hope my back up is fine. Now, I want to find 2 hard drive and use it a raid setup (the one that mirror the other drive, so if one fail, I still got the other one and the back up). Also, the server idle 99% of the time, and it is running a standard Win7 Pro on it. It is a 2500k on an Asus ATX mobo (don't...
And this is why NZXT customer service is good
Contact NZXT, they will help you. I got a side panel for free (only paid the shipping)
Add a minus to your temperature and it was the temperature here yesterday... Good work!
Ok, I will try to be more clear Router : D-Link DIR-625 Wireless adpater : Linksys AE2500 (USB card, dual band 2.4/5 GHz) When I'm not using the wireless, in the windows task manager, in the Network tab, the link speed show is over 100Mbps. When I start using internet, like a youtube video or a game patch, the link speed drop to 5 or 6 Mbps and the usage raise to 100%. I would like to go to a 5GHz router but it is out of my control right now :S Thanks for the reply
I have a not recent router : D-Link DIR-625 that was doing is job fine for a while. Recently, I notice my internet was slow and look to the link speed in the windows task manager to find that it was at 5Mbps. I'm connect via wireless connection with a Linksys AE2500 using the driver found on the Linksys website. I notice the link speed only drop when I put "load" on the router. I have a good connection to the router (92% in the router wireless info). Also, I can find 10...
I want to see how it handle snow and icy road
I'm not a pro but I can use light wave larger or small than the visual spectrum. My Mionix Avior 7000 is optical an doesn't have that red light we use to see on "regular" optical mouse. It may also be laser but from what I found it may use the ADNS-3090 sensor, an optical one. Have a nice day.