Posts by Lee17

PM'd
Ok, I got the i5-2550k + P8z68v lk from the OCN market place. Now I need some ram and I don't know what I should look for? I was thinking about 1600C8 or 9 for 2x4GB.
I'm in Canada and not near a great city :S
PM'd
Thanks, I will give a look to the market place then
I currently have a E6750 @ 2.66GHz with 4GB of DDR2 667MHz and a Crucial M4 SSD. It run with Win7 Pro fine for TS3 and for the media/storage but the MC server is kinda laggy even if it only have a maximum of 3 or 4 people on it. By laggy, I mean that the redstone update aren't fluid. When I try to do stuff with note block, it just don't sound right, like it the timing wasn't right. I think it is because the RAM isn't fast enough OR the CPU isn't fast enough. I am...
Thanks lanofsong! It was a while since I was able to fold correctly, and the first time with my R9 290s. I didn't fold on the 3770k because the PPD is too low compare to the R9 290 PPD and I can't be 100% of it stability. Since the computer isn't in my house right now (controlling it with teamviewer during the week). I will be able to do that until Christmas, then I might be able to start folding again but not as hard as this automn! I hope to get few milestone
I need to update my badge... and it will need to be reupdated soon since I can fold 5 full day a week now.
I think it is bad since a dremel use to go to fast and melt the acrylic. Lee17
Ok, my friend computer shutdown and never come back. The motherboard have been RMA, the GPU seem faulty and, the worst, the PSU is faulty. I wasn't present when the incident happen but he say that he was randomly browsing on the internet (probably not reliable place knowing him XD) when it happen. His computer : Motherboard : Asus Maximus IV Impact (RMA done) CPU : Intel i7 4770k GPU : EVGA 770 Classified RAM : Crucial Balistic 8GB (1x8GB) CPU cooler : H55 SSD : Samsung...