Posts by CatTech

Hello, I've run into a bit of a problem with my home network and I'm seeking some advice. Before a recent move, my entire home network was wired so I had no issues streaming HD content. Since the move, everything streams fine with the exception of HD content. My connection runs from the wall to the FIOS Actiontec then to my Netgear WNDR3700. I use the Netgear as my WAP and gigabit switch. Hardwired to the Netgear is my home file server and a desktop. Wirelessly I have two...
Thanks kyismaster, PM sent.
*****Code has been given away, Thanks.***** Hello, I've got a game code for Blacklight Retribution for in game items. These items include the following: A36 Brimstone Airstrike - Weapon depot item that calls down an airstrike on the target (says permanent item on this card I have) Metallic Black Weapon Camo - Adds a metallic black camouflage to your primary weapon (30 day duration) Shotgun Secondary Weapon - This is a secondary shotgun weapon used alongside your...
My top 5 PC games in no order: Crusader: No Remorse Mechcommander Diablo 1 Baldur's Gate Fallout 2
Great job on this build, it looks fantastic! Also, congrats on it being featured at the ASUS event, that is testament to the quality of this build.
I haven't read through all 30ish pages because it takes too long. Not that I have a problem reading, , it's that it takes too long to load the pages. I used to visit this site daily, usually multiple times a day. Since this new platform launched I've been to the site maybe 4 times. I'm on a fast connection here at work and it still takes forever to load pages and when the do load, scrolling is painfully choppy. I have yet to try this website at home where I have Fios...
I've run into this issue several times. Like blupupher mentioned, just uninstall Netflix then reinstall. To uninstall, go to uninstall a program in the Control Panel, find Netflix and uninstall. Open up WMC again and click on the Netflix tile and it will reinstall Netflix again (you'll have to log back into Netflix too). It usually works fine after the install. I'm not sure why this happens though, pretty annoying.
Samsung EcoGreen F4 2TB 32MB cache drives show 159.99 plus 7.28 shipping on Newegg, but once you actually click on the drive or put it in your shopping cart, the price shows up as 229.99 plus the shipping! Wow! So China hording all the rare earth plus the floods = no HDD for me.
Thanks for the responses everyone. Yeah, the Asus monitors seem to be pretty decent. I added a few words to the OP to clarify that the monitors on that list aren't all I have to choose from. I'm open to any suggestions off that list you may have, so thank you for your suggestions.
Hello, I'm in the process of picking a new monitor for my computer and after reading so much information on LED vs. CCFL, TNF vs. IPS vs. PVA, etc, I think my brain froze over. I'm currently using the ViewSonic listed below and would like to upgrade to a 24-25" monitor, but would be willing to go with a 23" if need be. The computer is used for games (all genres, mild FPSers though), internet browsing, word processing and picture viewing/editing and I would like to stay...