Posts by Megaman_90

If your not having fun playing a game I do not understand why you would play it in all honesty. That is just my two cents.Anyway back on topic....80$ seems kinda steep for cardboard.... I was thinking $20-30 maximum on this one.
"Real gamers" is just something people say to make what they do sound more elite. I could easily say I'm a real gamer because I play Tiddlywinks. Hardcore competitive tiddlywinks. I'm in the professional tiddlywink circuit you noob you! They are video games.....and games are for fun. If you don't play video games for fun you are missing the point. Don't rag on other people's game choices simply because you don't like them.Just an FYI there are probably more young gamers...
This has been annoying me for awhile now. It seems nobody plays games for fun anymore, they are so serious about them and can't take a joke. Shooters seem like they are the worst. The other day I was playing Rainbow Six: Siege and constantly players call other players "trash" or just spit out general toxicity. I even got accused of "breaking roleplay" for just making general conversation in chat. We roleplay in shooters now? Do I need to roll a 12d before shots whenever I...
I mean its really gimmicky its also cool as hell. Nintendo never fails to do something weird. I would assume it won't sell very well but its cool nevertheless. I suppose it will probably be cheap enough though since its cardboard however.
I had good experiences years ago with them back in the late to mid 2000s. Kinda wary with all that has happened. They do have a good stock of weird/cool items.
I guess I have to give up my 2500k someday anyway. My upgrade saving starts now.
What happens if you lift the mouse off the pad?
Not sure I see your point. If he was in the market for an Intel its silly to buy a 6700k over a 7700k since the are the same price. Why would you buy an older chip for the same price? The 7700k is still better than the Ryzen CPUs for SC performance. Generational improvements make no difference when buying a new system. The fact that the 6700k is not much different than the 7700k makes no difference when it comes to buying a system fit for your needs. If I upgraded today I...
That is probably what will happen. Switching architecture to ARM on a whole pile of servers running on x86 seems counter productive.
Yeah AMD also actually uses the same socket for more than 5 minutes too which is nice. Still I don't really think its 100% worth it to upgrade to a new CPU every year. In the grand scheme of things 10% isn't that much. I suppose if you "must" just to have it but I have no money these days so I'm stuck with this 2500k until I can scrounge up enough to get onto a new platform. It definitely needs an upgrade but it still does ok with a good GPU. For gaming a CPU isn't as...