Posts by Hoodcom

I'll email them right away and see, Thank You very much!
I've been searching around OCN with little results, but does anyone know who could do custom window etching? I have a Cooler Master HAF X case, which has enough window I would like to have a character of mine etched into. Whether it is a custom service I would just need to send the side panel off to or something. My previous case was modded by CyberDruid who I believe had offered that, but he doesn't seem to do any casework anymor
Thanks! Oh cool, that would be a worthy system to play classic games on too, Hehe. Rayman is pretty fun, have you ever tried any of the newer games? Only trouble I am getting right now is Jazz Jackrabbit, upon launch, ends up displaying a blinking line for a few seconds, then reboots the system. I ran a clean boot, and the game runs fine. Gotta be some settings it really dislikes, and I can't figure it out. Thing is, I never reinstalled everything from scratch when I...
My recent project ended up with me rebuilding my old system, due to the CMOS battery leaking acid, really eating up some traces on the board. As much as I had hoped to of saved my older motherboard, which was a TMC Research PCI48AF Version 3.0 board, I could not. Here are the traces on the old board… Then the backside: It looked a lot worse than this, before I cleaned up the corrosion it with vinegar and rubbing alcohol. It had one of those barrel shaped batteries, I...
Hello, I'm looking to get an appraisal on my graphics card, this is the exact NewEgg product page of the card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127567 Thanks!
I do hope they would continue to produce standard/low profile RAM, considering there are popular CPU coolers such as the Noctua D14 takes up quite some space. I am impressed with what I am seeing out of RAM technology, I remember when I built my Core 2 Duo based system and AMD Phenom system, DDR2 at 1,066MHz seemed pretty fast. Now with DDR3 speeds reaching 3,000 (And beyond? I seen some motherboards stating they can overclock RAM to at least 3,100MHz). Then this article...
Well, that kinda sorta worked and broke multiuser mode on Quickbooks hosting services completely. Our laptop seems to access just fine (For the time being), it runs Windows 7. However, my desktop (Windows 8) seems to think it needs a username and password, which that is weird since I have that option off on the main host computer. Quickbooks, gives the error here: http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/SLN40085 I had to disable it to even make it work...
Yeah, we never changed computer names, just how the network was connected, and the local IP apparently changed too.
We have network sharing enabled on one of our computers on our network, that worked with out problem until I updated the network, taking the desktop off wireless and plugged it into a gigabit ethernet connection. Now it kinda works sometimes and most of the time doesn't. Some software such as Quickbooks heavily relies on the file sharing to work for multiple users, and this machine is the host machine. The system runs off Windows 7 Professional, and from diagnostics of...
Hmm, I honestly don't find what glow I have a problem with mine. I do notice it shows depending on my location from the screen, angle and what not. I took a picture, and I currently have a Samsung SyncMaster 2253BW beside it.