Posts by flyin15sec

32g is not cheap, counter to what you wanted in your op. Have you considered Storage Spaces? On the cheap, all you would need is windows 8. Every thing else functions like Freenas with ZFS. You also dont need more than 8gig to get a decent system up and running. Just an alternative to consider.
I moved away from norton symantec because it would crash my router. This was back in the Linksys 54g router days. I've moved on to new routers , but I use MSE and Malwarebytes and rarely had router crashes. So just stuck with this setup on all my computers.
I don't understand your Title of this thread. Passmark score does not translate into gaming performance at all. From Guru3D FX8320 64% better passmark score than a FX4350, but almost no difference in gaming performance. What is your point?
I wouldn't say that Prime95 is "Unrealistic", it is a real software used to find Prime numbers that many people actually use.A rule of thumb I go by is that if your CPU/Mobo/RAM combination cannot run Prime95 at stock settings then there is a flaw in either your CPU/MOBO hardware, bios setup or Ram timing.You could always try IBT (Intel Burn Test) which will stress CPUs fairly hard too. LinX is another form of IBT with a different GUI. Handbrake will stress too, but not...
I have to agree with the post above, Drop the FX 9370 and drop one of the 2TB, go with FX 8320 and get yourself a 400GB SSD
Isn't the Phillipines a tropical country ? Where did they dig up(steal) a photo of a woman wearing a winter coat from?
We do not buy any flavor of Titan at all. It does not make financial sense or a technical support sense. Sorry I can't really tell you if it would or would not help. Our CAD engineers uses Quadros and our Developers use GeForce, for our developers we've been buying 580s, 680s and 780s.
@MaskedThe company I work have both CAD engineers and Game Developers. Roughly 100 CAD engineers and well over 600 game developersOur CAD engineers use nothing but Quadros and they DO NOT WRITE Their own drivers. They rely on Solidworks to do the driver certification. A brand new workstation build for a CAD engineer will cost around $6k. We buy Quadro K4000 and use 2x28" or 2x24" Monitors along with a Dell Precision T5600 workstation. Even if TitanZ came with Quardro...
This.
Maybe it's finally the A8-7600 ?!! kidding aside, nice teaser.