Posts by corysti

I have a white s8 in my closet that has never seen a build. After I got itbi realized that it wouldn't really fit my current setup and you don't realize the size until you have it. Maybe some day I'll get around to finding a use for it. I got out of the Atx form factor and been really into the mini itx and wanted the s3 but they don't carry any longer and I'm not a huge fan of the x2m
Well, I do know that I've looked and I didn't find a straight "gunmetal" powder coat. If caselabs could give us the exact supplier and name of the powder I'd like to know
I sent you a pm mate
That's fine, not a big issue you get it powder coated again. Want me to pm u?
Hey, i know caselabs doesnt make the s3 anymore but i was wonderimg if any of you know where i can get a used one from. Either website or private seller?
Buddy, we're not talking about one to two day to reply. Some of us has gone weeks to months to get a reply. I'm the type of guy that if you tell me 3-4 or even 10 weeks and I then buy your product then that is our agreement that you will have the job completed by that time. The excuse that they are a small team and that they are a small business doesn't fly because that means they took on more work than they physically can handle. I'm a business owner and I never take in...
I think you hit the nail right on the head. They should consider having a dedicated email for custom orders and have an email just for support or maybe they should take a certain amount of custom orders that they can take without being so overloaded for the amount of guys they have. Anyhow, I've had my piece with them and its no hard feelings to the parvum guys. They are really some super nice guys and I hope they are able to fix the issues they have because I really do...
I'm going to be honest. While their products are quality and I don't think they have any intentions on screwing you I will say they have a really poor with customer service in terms of actually keeping you informed. I know when I ordered my case I was told 3 weeks then 4 weeks then it finally got to me mid of the 5th week. In that time getting info in the hold up was hard to get because they would rarely answer me. They forgot my power switch and they were quick to tell me...
No, if you were needing to keep the acrylic attached to the metal then only option is to paint. I didn't realize that's how you needed to have it done. I thought you were just needing the aluminum done and that your plastic piece could be removed. You do great work with paint so that's also a better choice if your trying to do a unique color. @ragster..I have seen his work and hes is great at what he does. But, I'm not sure where your comment has anything to do with a...
Don't feel bad I've been waiting on a switch and an extra panel for mine almost 2 months and pretty much gave up on it. As soon as it was noticed missing I contacted them and they told me they would send on out that week and never heard from them again.